Who’s watching Nina Drama interviews?

Introduced to Drama from a Strickland piece, her personality was good, banter was light hearted, but not very informative as far as MMA goes. Haven't seen anything since until Tom's drama.
Every other MMA interview boring as fuck.

"How was your prep"
"How's the weight cut"
"How are you feeling?"
"How do you view your opponent"

Everybody has a gimmick. Seems like every MMA female journalist / reporter has done the very same thing. Sex sells. The demographic is obviously horny men.

I got nothing against her and some of her stuff is all right. And if I had to choose between her and
Schmo, I'd take her gimmick any day of the week.

Its something different. And why are people bothered about fighters talking about raunchy stuff? What kind of prudish shit is this?

Not a fan of Nina or the Schmo for that matter. I miss Ariel tbh. He always asked the tough questions and his interviews were entertaining as hell. Would be funny to see “Heelwani” show up and start interviewing fighters.
Helwani is a weasel but he's a breath of fresh air after seeing too many of these Nina Daniele interviews popping up.

Its something different. And why are people bothered about fighters talking about raunchy stuff? What kind of prudish shit is this?
We want that content from anybody BUT a ufc shill. That’s all. I remember when the ufc was a great trash company

She probably appeals to teenagers, frat bros, and lonely men. Not trying to shit on her but her interviews are really not good, just talking about "dirty/taboo" stuff and flirt. Standards for everything are going waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy down. People acting like others are prudes for not enjoying the "raunchy" stuff, but it's because it's already shoved in everyone's faces all day every day, it's not necessary.

It's like her whole persona is just "I'm hot, I get naked, watch my show", and doesn't put any effort into it.

Lol, yet another podcast wanna-be. Copy cat crap society. 95% of media is talentless hacks, movies, music, series, podcasters, influencers, etc...

"A major problem with MMA media is that most are so eager to break ‘Breaking News’ but they don’t bother confirming! Instead, they trust random sources. This is why MMA Media can’t be trusted. Also, why is media so eager to break news before the promotion? This works against you and why the promotion won’t work with you, it’s a two way street and y’all are sh00ting yourselves in the foot imo."

Blessed by Dana, running with the UFC "In Crowd", and calling out Ariel?

We want that content from anybody BUT a ufc shill. That’s all. I remember when the ufc was a great trash company
Its still a great trash company :-D
If anybody else wants to do it and it appears on my feed I find it entertaining

She ain't that bad. You find out more personal things about fighters. I avoided a long time because she looked annoying.
Way better than Schmoo which is just the worst vomit spew I've ever heard.

She's trying too hard to be witty and raunchy, but we all know why she gets views

Ps her playboy spread is the tits

Nina-Marie-Daniele-Hot-Photoshoot.jpg
She is so obviously hiding her huge forehead

elbows too pointy

jokes aside, its always interesting to see the fighters from a different angle

Last edited:
Who’s the target demographic for these videos? Basically she has a fighter on and they just talk about filthy stuff. Nothing fight related. It doesn’t make you want to see that fighter any more or have any more interest in their career. I’d even go as far to say that it actually takes a shine away from some of the fighters. Aspinall looked like an absolute moron the other day when he tried to follow suit with the other filthy interviews Nina Drama has. I’m all for free speech and everything else, but yeah, just interested what the purpose is.
Because not everyting is about fights, your AV is not some mma fighter

Back