Who’s watching Nina Drama interviews?

Marko Polo

Thank you Jurgen
@Black
Reaction score
Who’s the target demographic for these videos? Basically she has a fighter on and they just talk about filthy stuff. Nothing fight related. It doesn’t make you want to see that fighter any more or have any more interest in their career. I’d even go as far to say that it actually takes a shine away from some of the fighters. Aspinall looked like an absolute moron the other day when he tried to follow suit with the other filthy interviews Nina Drama has. I’m all for free speech and everything else, but yeah, just interested what the purpose is.

Who’s the target demographic for these videos? Basically she has a fighter on and they just talk about filthy stuff. Nothing fight related. It doesn’t make you want to see that fighter any more or have any more interest in their career. I’d even go as far to say that it actually takes a shine away from some of the fighters. Aspinall looked like an absolute moron the other day when he tried to follow suit with the other filthy interviews Nina Drama has. I’m all for free speech and everything else, but yeah, just interested what the purpose is.
She's trying too hard to be witty and raunchy, but we all know why she gets views

Ps her playboy spread is the tits

Nina-Marie-Daniele-Hot-Photoshoot.jpg

Too much Drama, imo.

The fighters seem to like her, and she seems a bit more likeable to me than that other girl, the wife of that other guy from yt
And she is supet pretty too

Her and Sean are kinda fun.

I thought the clip that surfaced with her and ole Stircks was funny so I started watching some of her interviews but quickly found them quite dull. She basically just tries to make things awkward on purpose and isn't a very good interviewer. (most mma media members are dog shit tho)

Back