Who’s watching Nina Drama interviews?

It’s way better than the basic cookie cutter “how was your camp” “who do you want to call out” nonsense that doesn’t allow fighters to show their personality or character
No it's not. Not if the fighter is honest. Because I would like to know who the fighter want to call out next and how camp is going. But only if the fighter is honest about it.

Lol TS is having 10 page discussion on Sherdog, judging other people viewing habits .

You're all so much better than those Nina subscribers, because this topic/forum is covered in intelligent, meaningful fight content.

Last edited:
Lol TS is having 10 page discussion on Sherdog, judging other people viewing habits .

You're all so much better than those Nina subscribers, because this topic/forum is covered in intelligent, meaningful fight content.

2bce7-16885832543888-1920.jpg

No it's not. Not if the fighter is honest. Because I would like to know who the fighter want to call out next and how camp is going. But only if the fighter is honest about it.

Okay so let John Morgan and the shmo keep asking those questions, and let nina continue to ask the out of box questions that let the fighters showcase their personality

She hasn’t become the only interviewer

She’s just one of many and has her niche

She’s not taking anything from anyone. If you don’t like it then don’t watch?

Okay so let John Morgan and the shmo keep asking those questions, and let nina continue to ask the out of box questions that let the fighters showcase their personality

She hasn’t become the only interviewer

She’s just one of many and has her niche

She’s not taking anything from anyone. If you don’t like it then don’t watch?
I don’t? Just replied my opinion. Just like you did.

And correction, she's not an interviewer, she's a comedian. She has stated so multiple times.

Nina drama has surpassed and replaced the schmo.

good for her... she put the guy out of business

Nina says she's about to break some big fight news on her IG with Dana.

Who’s the target demographic for these videos? Basically she has a fighter on and they just talk about filthy stuff. Nothing fight related. It doesn’t make you want to see that fighter any more or have any more interest in their career. I’d even go as far to say that it actually takes a shine away from some of the fighters. Aspinall looked like an absolute moron the other day when he tried to follow suit with the other filthy interviews Nina Drama has. I’m all for free speech and everything else, but yeah, just interested what the purpose is.
Your mother is

Back