Who’s buying EA UFC 5?

I will wait a year in a half when the game is $15 at best buy.

Nah, 3 wasn't better than 2 and then 4 was no real improvement and fortnite emotes and lion heads and shit so I skipped that one.

5 just looks like a low effort development as well. Stamina doesn't matter, the whole thing looks robotic, etc. Ground and pound still looks weak.

These had elbow GNP in 1, 2 and I think 3 as well. For some weird reason they removed them from 4. Then when they were talking about new features for 5 they were literally saying GNP elbows is new lol.

it's clear the devs are just trying to make an arcade game and don't watch MMA at all. Their game design doesn't even try to reflect the possible dynamics of an mma fight.
It’s too bad because Fight Night Champion was a very well-crafted beauty of a game

It's hard to spot anything new at all in those few gameplay videos that are going around. Pretty sure they only invested development time into things that the majority of the players will skip through (cutscene shit like walkouts and KO replays).

This is going to be in the bargain bin by xmas.

I'd rather have 2K sports take over...tired of these basic EA games.

Ashamed to admit I have over 4000 hours logged on EA UFC 4, it’s the only online game I play and I was just smoking weed and playing that every night for years lol.

this new one looks decent but I know it’ll suck until they patch it like 4 times. I think EA UFC 2 was the best I miss the arcade feel to the fighting style. Also we need Pride mode.

I haven’t preordered it, and I laughed my ass off last night when they prompted me to preorder the deluxe edition when I fired up EA 4 last night. I will buy it though, and hope to see some of you in the virtual octagon so I can ktfo you.

You on PlayStation? We can have a spar

I’m not liking the sounds of the new damage system to be honest. It sounds fun having damage and cuts in real time until you get a fight stopped out of the blue for it. Hopefully there’s an option to play without it. Winning that way will feel garbage and losing that way even worse

Also I was expecting last night patch to be maybe an update to show Strickland and O’Malley as champs, but shame on me for thinking EA would do something like that with the new one just around the corner. I’m surprised they never just completely shut down all online support when the new game is announced but I’m sure there’s something legally stopping them doing that

Ufc 4 is the only online game I play on my ps. Definitely not coping this one. Looks so bad from what I seen. And they are really trying to make this doctor stoppage and cut as the highlight of the game, are u fking kidding me? They already had doctor stoppage before. Fk this game.

If it was on PC with crossplay and rollback netcode then yeah. Who am I kidding though, EA will never put that in a UFC game.

Ashamed to admit I have over 4000 hours logged on EA UFC 4, it’s the only online game I play and I was just smoking weed and playing that every night for years lol.

this new one looks decent but I know it’ll suck until they patch it like 4 times. I think EA UFC 2 was the best I miss the arcade feel to the fighting style. Also we need Pride mode.

I haven’t preordered it, and I laughed my ass off last night when they prompted me to preorder the deluxe edition when I fired up EA 4 last night. I will buy it though, and hope to see some of you in the virtual octagon so I can ktfo you.
Dang I'm not even at 1000 after 3 years :eek:you got no life bro. I'm buying 5 by the way :rolleyes:

It’s too bad because Fight Night Champion was a very well-crafted beauty of a game

Forget FN. "EA MMA" is still miles ahead of what these games are.

I really don't know how they can't make a decent MMA game, with all the blueprints they have from the past. It ain't rocket science.

Forget FN. "EA MMA" is still miles ahead of what these games are.

I really don't know how they can't make a decent MMA game, with all the blueprints they have from the past. It ain't rocket science.
EA MMA was garbage imo but to each their own

I truly don't understand what's happening to video games. Quality is down across the board. I absolutely love football and basketball games, will be playing them in my retirement home one day, but I look at the latest 2k24 and its like this only how far we have gotten in 24 years? Specifically the last 5 years games have gotten so incredibly stale its disgusting.

I know it's such a cliche to blame the main stream, but the casual gamer has absolutely hi jacked the industry and dorks like me are never getting it back.

Back