• Khamzat

Votes: 90 30.7%
  • Whittaker

Votes: 130 44.4%
  • Won't happen

Votes: 73 24.9%

• Total voters
I think Whitaker is past his prime.
He didnt look good vs gunshy and "more clowning than fighting" Costa.
I Hope he wins but i dont really belive it.

Great card, especially for a Fight Night!

Live and Free on ABC fam 😎

Also on the card:
Sergei Pavlovich vs Alexander Volkov
Kelvin Gastelum vs Daniel Rodriguez
Johnny Walker vs Volkan Oezdemir
Ihor Potieria vs Shara Bullet

Mad lit for a free card better not hear any complaints from 6ixdog 🔥🤼💥🚫🤬

This is stacked as heck for a fight night. Wow, stoked for every fight. That’s a rarity these days on free cards IMO. Good stuff.

If Borz wins this he probably gets a TS. I’m not sure if Whittaker gets a TS with a win, though. Borz is only ranked 11th right now. But he’d be more deserving than Izzy.

Izzy lost the belt without defending it a single time, in his 2nd title reign. Call me silly. But any MW that didn’t lose their last fight is more deserving of a TS than Izzy, imo. He lost 49-46 to Strickland. That’s not a fluke.

1. Strickland coming off the title loss.
2. Izzy coming off a title loss
3. Whittaker on a one fight win streak. He beat Costa. And will supposedly be fighting Borz in SA. If Borz doesn’t pull out.
4. Jared Cannonier on a two fight winstreak with a SD over Strickland, and a UD over Vettori.
5. Vettori coming off that loss to Cannonier.
6. Allen on a six fight win streak. The last four have all been finished with a RNC. 5/6 are RNC wins for Allen. Probably the most deserving of a TS, right now. And people ranked worse than 6 have gotten TS before.

1, 2, and 5 are all coming off a loss, and do NOT deserve a TS.

Is Dricus/Izzy as big of a fight if it doesn’t happen in Africa? I don’t see it being a massive deal if it happens in the US, for example. But, I could be wrong.

I imagine the buildup would be full on cringe from Izzy. Maybe even more racist talk from the racist. If he gets flustered at a presser or some shit.

Who does Strickland fight? A rematch with Cannonier, maybe? I’m not sure what else they do with those guys. When Cannonier got injured in October he said he’d be out at least 5 months. Which is right about now. But I haven’t heard anything about his injury recently. He may be out longer than he first thought.

The division is a bit of a shit show, right now. And giving Izzy a free TS is not how to fairly fix it. The UFC fucks shit like this up about 50% of the time. Always chasing the dollar. Where wins, and losses don’t actually matter sometimes.

It’s ridiculous, imo.

His Holland win most underrated ever. Holland short notice, ok. Who else takes Holland down and subs him immediately under those circumstances? I'll wait...
It's really just haters grasping at straws trying to stop the inevitable. If sherdog had it their way he'd fight unranked MWs and fight the top 15 in order from bottom to top to get a title shot.

It’s like a throwback fight night card
When MMA was true and huge

Whittaker about to go 7 years without finishing a fight…

It's really just haters grasping at straws trying to stop the inevitable. If sherdog had it their way he'd fight unranked MWs and fight the top 15 in order from bottom to top to get a title shot.
if holland lasted just a little bit longer that fight would have looked completely different.. Khaz would have been fully spent with 3:00 left in the 1st...

Gotta respect Whittaker. Dude fights nothing but killers.

Jacare, Romero x2, Gastelum, Cannonier, Adesanya, Vettori, Costa, Khamzat...

Khamzat is the wildcard -- he's done fooked up a Main Event before.

Hope the Kingdom is ready for some Strickland shout-outs...

i really dont care about that... his fights are all very entertaining .. finish or not... him vs jared, kelvin, costa, marvin...were all fun fights to watch and would watch fights like that all day long
I’ll watch his fights but I’ll gladly point out he hasn’t finished a fight in ages. I’m celebrating years of sobriety at this point, and I find it funny Rob hasn’t finished a fight since I was still an alcoholic.

if holland lasted just a little bit longer that fight would have looked completely different.. Khaz would have been fully spent with 3:00 left in the 1st...
Goalposts shift all the time here. Funniest part is how most were implying Khamzat was ducking MWs especially guys like Whittaker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back