Rumored Paulo Costa vs Jared Cannonier about to go down in June

Stylistically this should be a banger Costa needs to be more offensive I really don't see him winning a lot in any top 5 his cardio sucks compared to the rest and he's to inactive in the cage.

But cannon is kinda the same I think one guy will stand out big time offensively here should be a banger for sure

This is a very intriguing matchup, somewhat overdue, too.

Tough to make a pick, here, as this feels like these two are very evenly matched.

Costa needs a win over an active UFC fighter, I don't see how Cannonier will earn a title this way, but hey if its a banger and Cannonier wins its hard to not give it to the guy.

His last title shot was a disaster of a fight. He needs to win us back.

I think putting him vs Rob would be dirty. Strickland is the best option since it seems UFC wants to give Izzy the most undeserved title fight in history.
I don't think the loss to Izzy who is no longer champion should be held against him so much.

How does Paulo keep landing these high ranked opponents? What's he got on Dana?
I think it's a combination of Cannonier not being popular, Costa being very popular and it being a great match up on paper that is causing this fight to happen when Cannonier should probably be getting the title shot instead.

Haha, must be the right amount of RIZZ 😂

Btw. The Forum is unbearable to use on mobile with all the adds and site reloads. Hope something can be done about that.
I don’t know what browser you use but I use Safari on iOS and I downloaded 1Blocker and I haven’t seen an ad since.

I’m sure there’s other options but that worked for me.

They should cut Costa if he loses this
Why? He's always entertaining and just had a competitive fight with Whittaker in which both of their stocks went up. Just cause he's just below the title contenders doesn't mean he should get cut.

Haha, must be the right amount of RIZZ 😂

Btw. The Forum is unbearable to use on mobile with all the adds and site reloads. Hope something can be done about that.
I recommend Brave browser. I don't see any popups nor adds here anymore.

Back