Votes: 130 44.4%
  • Won't happen

Votes: 73 24.9%

• Total voters
if khamzard wins if he
a) finally considered to be legit?
or
b) weedtaker becomes washed up fighter?
It's going to always be "Khamzat beat a WW and we all knew Whittaker was washed up." It's hilarious how many champions and challengers Khamzat has to beat to earn a title shot. I've seen people honestly say Khamzat should be ranked low top 10 because everyone else would beat him. I just will wait until this starts so I can collect the salt here in sherdog when Khamzat wins.

It's going to always be "Khamzat beat a WW and we all knew Whittaker was washed up." It's hilarious how many champions and challengers Khamzat has to beat to earn a title shot. I've seen people honestly say Khamzat should be ranked low top 10 because everyone else would beat him. I just will wait until this starts so I can collect the salt here in sherdog when Khamzat wins.

Outside of the high probability something goes wrong before fight night and it's called off, I think motivated Khamzat fighting in the Kingdom takes this and puts on a show.

But yeah even if that goes down, confirming the hype is justified, the goalposts will get moved and fools will declare Bobby washed.

Outside of the high probability something goes wrong before fight night and it's called off, I think motivated Khamzat fighting in the Kingdom takes this and puts on a show.

But yeah even if that goes down, confirming the hype is justified, the goalposts will get moved and fools will declare Bobby washed.
It's the most bizarre shit ever here, every Khamzat fight they say they will believe if he wins this one, but the same guys will talk here will act like everyone else should be favored over him. Or the most hilarious one is how anyone can just last the first round and just beat him whenever they want after, despite his 2 best wins being decisions.

5 rounds definitely favors Rob. He just has to survive the first. I'm very curious how he is off his back and his submission defense though. He only has 1 submission loss early in his career and his takedown defense were super on point in the Romero fight. Still, Khamzat does have next level takedowns and subs.

I just hope Rob can survive and make Khamzat look silly after.

Khamzat can't even pace himself in a 3 round fight. Even if he comes out 80% as hard as he does in 3 round fights, he's gonna gas hard if he doesn't get the early finish. I'm taking Rob here all day. Rob does have a glass chin though so he better weather the storm early

Is Whateker ground defense as good as Usman ?
I dont think so

It's the most bizarre shit ever here, every Khamzat fight they say they will believe if he wins this one, but the same guys will talk here will act like everyone else should be favored over him. Or the most hilarious one is how anyone can just last the first round and just beat him whenever they want after, despite his 2 best wins being decisions.

His Holland win most underrated ever. Holland short notice, ok. Who else takes Holland down and subs him immediately under those circumstances? I'll wait...

People love to exaggerate about cardio, and for some reason point towards the Burns fight in Chimaev's case.

I just don't get it. What I saw in that fight was a Chim who fell in love with his striking after getting a KD in round 1.
Did he become sloppy with not much thought of defense the next round? Yeah. But I don't see how it was due to cardio issues.

Talk about discrediting Burns' striking, when he fights angry like he did in that second round he's a dangerous guy for sure. And in the third round
after Chims corner yelled at him in the break, it was actually Khamzat that came out looking more energized and thinking more about footwork again,
rather than just taking Gilbert's head. Won that round fairly easily while Gilbert looked up at the clock.

I’m excited to dismiss Chimmy or call Hobbie washed

Must be nice to always get fights on home turf
Maybe there are some benefits to this blacklisting stuff lol

Don't like this matchup. If Khamzat loses, he is pushed back for a title shot and it gives us another unnecessary Whittaker title shot. If Whittaker gets a title shot next, he should have to beat Strickland while DDP and Izzy fight for the title next. Khamzat could have fought Paulo and get a title shot off of that win.
Uneccessary title shot?

Whittaker would have beaten Costa & Khamzat.

Meanwhile, Izzy has been jerking off to anime. Strickland has been Nitro racing while trying not to kill civilians. And douche is holding out to fight in Africa.

Hobbit has 16 wins in the UFC and 11 from them are decisions. I’m afraid he will not get a decision win against Gourmet Chen Chen in Saudi Arabia. Whittaker needs a finish here.

Back