Who winz fam

• Khamzat

Votes: 90 30.7%
  • Whittaker

Votes: 130 44.4%
  • Won't happen

Votes: 73 24.9%

• Total voters
Whittaker has to be getting big payment for taking this. Good fight, I like it.

I just don't see how Whittaker can deal with the Chimaev grappling. MW is a barren wasteland in terms of grapplers and all he has in that area are wins over past-prime Jacare and Brunson, neither of whom are anything compared to Chimaev in offensive wrestling

Usman dealt with the grappling decently, but he's Usman, one of the best wrestlers in UFC history with a proven track record against grapplers like Burns, Leon 1, Colby, etc. Whittaker has the advantage of being a true MW and not on short notice, but that's it

I get the Khamzat overrated sentiment but he's an elite grappler about to fight in a division with no grapplers, so I think rather than getting exposed he's going to do the exposing

Anyone who saw Chimaev vs Burns fight should see that this is a dangerous fight for Chimaev.

its good test for him though, finaly getting a serious MW contender.

Live and Free on ABC fam 😎

Also on the card:
Sergei Pavlovich vs Alexander Volkov
Kelvin Gastelum vs Daniel Rodriguez
Johnny Walker vs Volkan Oezdemir
Ihor Potieria vs Shara Bullet

Mad lit for a free card better not hear any complaints from 6ixdog 🔥🤼💥🚫🤬

Wait, but do they have an Apex ?

Whittaker to beat Khamzat, and for absolute carnage, Potieria to KO Shara !

Whittaker has to be getting big payment for taking this. Good fight, I like it.
Anyone willing to travel to Saudi Arabia should get a big compensation for that. Even more if you need to fight a homecrowd favorite there.

Are they gonna promise Khamzat another title shot if he wins? (And then once again not give it to him. FFS)

If Rob pulls this off, it would be legendary.

If Khamzat finishes him, debates about whether he is the real deal or not become obsolete.

Fuck yeah!! Honestly I'd rather have seen a different match up, like Khamzat vs Izzy or Strickland. But I can't complain about this at all. I'm fucking stoked!!!

Rob is the real deal. Just gets on with it. Never bitches and moans. He is the #1 contender.

Honestly I think this is the more interesting matchup stylistically

I don't see it like more interesting. More challenging for Chimaev, sure. But in terms of interest they are just interesting for different reasons to me.

Bobby ducks no one. I still don't get why people don't like the guy.

People don't like Bobby K?

I just don't see how Whittaker can deal with the Chimaev grappling. MW is a barren wasteland in terms of grapplers and all he has in that area are wins over past-prime Jacare and Brunson, neither of whom are anything compared to Chimaev in offensive wrestling

Usman dealt with the grappling decently, but he's Usman, one of the best wrestlers in UFC history with a proven track record against grapplers like Burns, Leon 1, Colby, etc. Whittaker has the advantage of being a true MW and not on short notice, but that's it

I get the Khamzat overrated sentiment but he's an elite grappler about to fight in a division with no grapplers, so I think rather than getting exposed he's going to do the exposing
Rob is not a bad wrestler he trained with the Olympic team in Australia a bit ago and was asked to join even but the UFC didn't allow it.

Khamzat is just so explosive in the first it will be hard for sure but I see rob having the defense to tire him out.

Back