Crime White Supremacist Rally, v4: Don't Call Murder/Terror Victims Terrorists, Is That Hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLM cop killers in Dallas, NYC, and Alabama were 100% influenced by the false narratives created by BLM.

Anyone who says otherwise is a dumbass.
Catherine Montague of Palm Springs, California, was sorry for disciplining her dog too harshly on August 14th, 1997. Anybody who denies this is dead to me.

It's one thing to be bait for violence. It's another thing to actually take the bait when it's so obvious.

Apparently, violence does solve problems...at least in this country.

I want to make a zombie movie where the dead soldiers from the WWII Allied forces rise out of their graves, & start eating all of the whiny pussies of today who act like they are 'fighting Nazis too'
I'll take an ounce of prevention instead.

Trump didn't correct his initial remarks, he expanded on them.

He can do no right in his critics' eyes though. We've entered fingers in the ears, lalala he's a racist mode. En masse.

That's not true. The left wing media praised him for bombing Afghanistan and that press conference he had where he sounded halfway presidential. He could have walked out of this mess getting praise from the left, but he wanted praise from white supremacists.

I want to make a zombie movie where the dead soldiers from the WWII Allied forces rise out of their graves, & start eating all of the whiny pussies of today who act like they are 'fighting Nazis too'

How do you want these whiny pussies to fight the Nazis at the rally? Digging trenches and shooting them?

Thank you for proving my point for me. This is your mentality. Absolute and complete intellectual dishonesty and moral equivocation. I'm extremely disappointed.

Catherine Montague of Palm Springs, California, was sorry for disciplining her dog too harshly on August 14th, 1997. Anybody who denies this is dead to me.
Good one dude. They all posted anti cop shit and cited specific shootings that were false narratives.

In an interesting twist it seems like the heavily armed militia that was seen during the protests/counter protests weren't actually there in support of the Nazi's like initially thought, they were just there to defend peoples right to free speech. Being one of the few neutral parties at the event makes them particularly useful for determining what exactly happened and, according to them, it was never meant to be a protest, it was a Nazi bait to incite street violence.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/15/charlottesville-militia-free-speech-violence
Unfortunately people from all sides do come looking for a fight. It takes two to tango.

A lot of times at protests of any sort, the people who are the first to throw punches don't actually give a fuck about the cause or the opposition of that cause.

That's not true. The left wing media praised him for bombing Afghanistan and that press conference he had where he sounded halfway presidential. He could have walked out of this mess getting praise from the left, but he wanted praise from white supremacists.

Yeah, Trump was getting so much good press until this

{<huh}

And you say "he wanted praise from white supremacists"

Was that by specifically calling them "repugnant thugs" one day, and then "to be completely condemned" the next? Yeah I remember when Hitler started the Holocaust, it was by playing reverse psychology, shitting on nazis. Maybe the comparisons are apt after all.

What the fuck is anyone talking about anymore

Thank you for proving my point for me. This is your mentality. Absolute and complete intellectual dishonesty and moral equivocation. I'm extremely disappointed.

There is equivocation between anyone who shows up at a protest with the intent to do violence. Regardless of political beliefs, or the presence of any warped feelings of moral superiority.

There is equivocation between anyone who shows up at a protest with the intent to do violence. Regardless of political beliefs, or the presence of any warped feelings of moral superiority.
How many AntiFa do you think were in Charlottesville as a percentage of all counter protestors? Who do you think started the violence? What the fuck are you talking about?

Yeah, Trump was getting so much good press until this

That's not what I said. I said he's gotten praise from his critics before. You make it sound like he couldn't have handled this situation in a way that would have gotten him more praise.

{<huh}

And you say "he wanted praise from white supremacists"

Was that by specifically calling them "repugnant thugs" one day, and then "to be completely condemned" the next? Yeah I remember when Hitler started the Holocaust, it was by playing reverse psychology, shitting on nazis. Maybe the comparisons are apt after all.

What the fuck is anyone talking about anymore

Well, shit, you better tell that to David Duke, Richard Spencer and the other racist leaders who are crowing about how wonderful the president's response was for them.

In an interesting twist it seems like the heavily armed militia that was seen during the protests/counter protests weren't actually there in support of the Nazi's like initially thought, they were just there to defend peoples right to free speech. Being one of the few neutral parties at the event makes them particularly useful for determining what exactly happened and, according to them, it was never meant to be a protest, it was a Nazi bait to incite street violence.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/15/charlottesville-militia-free-speech-violence

It's not an interesting twist if you follow demonstrations and movements across the country. The guys with the gadsden flags support liberty not white nationalism.

are you going to be mad if we confronted them without permits?

I don't really see why they would need to "bait" the far left into violence. Every rally the right has had for the past two years has drawn far left violence.

because when you are racist and support genocide people are going to come and tell you the stfu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back