White men are more likely to die from working out too hard

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://abc7.com/health/study-excessive-exercise-can-lead-to-death/2548745/

Working out is good for your health, but it turns out too much exercise might kill you, especially if you are a white man.

Researchers in Chicago discovered very active white males are 86 percent more likely to experience a buildup of plaque.

The study involved more than 3,000 men and women of different races, followed for 25 years.

Researchers found that if a white man worked out for at least seven and a half hours a week, he was nearly twice as likely to suffer from heart disease.

Researchers did not see a spike in other participants. They think high levels of exercise over time may cause stress on the arteries.

Try telling that to the black football/soccer players who keep dropping like flies.

Luckily most white males in America are fat fucks. Take that, exercise!

Two obvious caveats here:

1) A lot people who work out over 7.5 hours a week are roid monkeys.
2) Chicago is full of tubby Midwesterners. They all die of early onset heart disease.

That's why I don't exercise. It can kill you!!

They're just overworked from oppressing mother fuckers 24/7/365.

what kind of working out? cardio is good for everyone. are they talking about lifting weights?

I wonder if working hard also makes white men die earlier too....

They'd better start another study and let everyone know in 25 years.

Doesn't work out keeps eating cheeseburgers to stay in shape

Lol, only 7.5 hours of training a week is "excessive". I think its something else entirely.

The vast majority of the people I know who currently use or used steroids (high school, college, work, gym, kick boxing class, bjj class) are white men. No other demographic cares as much about 6 pack abs, bicep size, and how much you can bench. Plenty of retards in bjj class who take it because they want to feel alpha (even though they arn't pro athletes). No other demographic uses anabolic steroids as much, and its not even close. Even some of the skinny white office workers who only train on the weekends are on gear.

This probably explains why only 7 hours of training can affect white men but not white women.

Correlation is not causation. Although I'm not sure what other factor would cause that and be correlated with people who work out 7.5 hours a week.

I wonder if working hard also makes white men die earlier too....

They'd better start another study and let everyone know in 25 years.

There's not going to be anymore white people in 25 years bro.

Luckily most white males in America are fat fucks. Take that, exercise!

Two obvious caveats here:

1) A lot people who work out over 7.5 hours a week are roid monkeys.
2) Chicago is full of tubby Midwesterners. They all die of early onset heart disease.
Ya but have you had the deep dish pizza there? I cant turn it down. At least most of them die fat and happy.
slide-pull-1.0.0.jpeg

Last edited:
Back