White men are more likely to die from working out too hard

Try telling that to the black football/soccer players who keep dropping like flies.

Really? Everytime I see them at construction sites they are just walking around or on the machines while the minorities are doing the grunt of the work lol.

Obviously doing ANYTHING in excess isn't good for you. There's always a point in everything when you stop gaining the advantages of it and are in now in danger of just hurting yourself. Same goes for people who take pills, if you take them properly for what they're for then they're good for you but if you start to abuse them then they're bad for you.

They are also more likely to star in a bukkake party.

Ever notice that. Not many black girls do the bukkake.

James F. Fixx, who spurred the jogging craze with his best-selling books about running and preached the gospel that active people live longer, died of a heart attack Friday while on a solitary jog in Vermont. He was 52 years old.

Fitness is a NWO globalist agenda to kill off the white race.

alex-jones-tin-foil-compressed.jpg

True alphas have curves.

It's just not in their genes to work out hard and be buff. Also, I would like to look into their diets. A lot of bodybuilders eat jars of peanut butter to buff up. I wonder if diet has anything to do with it or maybe exercising is the only death factor.

So long as it’s white men dying I’m okay with it.

Back