Whiner in chief: why are republicans not protecting me?

Or they agree with him on policy but view him as corrupt and incompetent.
Well if that's the case, then who is corrupt and incompetent? The dems and Republicans who are BOTH trying to keep the status quo that BOTH democrats and Republicans voted to get out, or the one guy in there who ran on turning the status quo on its head, was voted IN to turn the status quo on its head and is trying to do just that?

If you aren't a member of either party, making money off of either party, I don't understand why you are supporting EITHER of those worthless parties? Open your eyes. Turn off the Russia bullshit, it's blinding you

no they arent. if they were destested, then people would stop voting for them. And supporting literally everything they do.
And that's what they have done.

And trump has legitimately opened those people's eyes to these problems.

Sadly, a lot of people don't recognize this and would rather hitch their wagon to islam, feminism and trannies in the girls bathroom to even hear what their "enemy" has to say

Trump's entire public life has been a history of bitching and complaining. I dont see how people are surprised by him simply continuing this long running character trait.

That's a huge primary win considering there were a dozen good candidates and he single handily decimated each one.

Good thing we have an electoral college which it was a landslide victory.

The fact is enough people like the president for him to win a landslide electoral victory. That's alot of fkn people.

Still a minority, which was my original statement to begin with.

Most people dont support Trump.

And that's what they have done.

And trump has legitimately opened those people's eyes to these problems.

Sadly, a lot of people don't recognize this and would rather hitch their wagon to islam, feminism and trannies in the girls bathroom to even hear what their "enemy" has to say

....... no? Congress seats basically dont change parties. It doesnt matter how much people hate congress, most will vote for the incumbent. There is no eye opening. Nothing has changed.

I think the biggest thing that got people to hold there nose and vote Trump was the Supreme Court pick.
That's the reason the christian right went with him in the primaries. Worker insecurity in the rust belt is what got him the EC swing.

Now liberals are rushing to defend republicans. Last week, they were pushing old people off a cliff, now they are victims of Trump. You guys are so full of shit.

Some R Senator is going to become a superstar this week when he insures the vote total is 49 or less for the repeal. We have no idea who it'll be, but whoever it is will be setting themselves up for a bright future in the party post-Trump. The opportunity is too massive to pass up for a savvy upwardly mobile politician.

Well if that's the case, then who is corrupt and incompetent? The dems and Republicans who are BOTH trying to keep the status quo that BOTH democrats and Republicans voted to get out, or the one guy in there who ran on turning the status quo on its head, was voted IN to turn the status quo on its head and is trying to do just that?

If you aren't a member of either party, making money off of either party, I don't understand why you are supporting EITHER of those worthless parties? Open your eyes. Turn off the Russia bullshit, it's blinding you

I'm just curious what it is you think Trump is actually doing? I, too, think both parties are worthless and need an overhaul, but I don't for a second see Trump as an outsider turning the status quo on it's head. His outsider-ness has only lead to extreme incompetence and futility at actually ram-rodding any legislature through. I'll be the first to hail Trump the moment he does something useful for the American people but it just hasn't happened yet.

Dude you need to get a grip. Settling a lawsuit does not equal corruption. And there is 0 evidence that he lied about Russia. .. maybe it will come out but it hasn't yet. But it's hilarious that you think that Congress is above reproach or that this has something to do with their moral compass.

It is in the open that Trump and Jr both lied. They said there were no meetings and said that for months and now Jr. is admitting he met with them but it's a waste of time. The lie is out in the open.

As for your last paragraph. ...it's just baffling.

Great thoughts.

No I do not for a second believe people approve of Obamacare. I don't know if it's the way pollsters fraise the question, poor sampling, or if people are just afraid of the unknown but it's utter horseshit.

Or that they actually like it?

You what polls I do believe? ELECTIONS. The right in Congress and Trump ran on repealing Obamacare all day every day and they now have a majority everywhere including both houses of Congress, the White House and Governors.

That was one issue and there are lots of reasons they won. And I only bring this up to counter your point, but Hillary won the popular vote. I know that doesn't matter except that if you're going to say that the people want to repeal the ACA and your evidence is they won the elections then how do you explain that 3 million more people voted for Hillary, which means they want improvements to the ACA not repeal? You're not thinking this through.

Then add in the fact that I have yet to come across anyone in a better situation insurance wise than the poorest of the poor. Everybody but the poor pays more, gets less, and has less options.

I hate to break it to you but the country is much bigger than your inner circle. Your anecdotes are not helpful.

That is a bad question because the Democrats don't want status quo. They want more access to healthcare, a better safety net, free college tuition, maternity care and leave, policy that really addresses climate change, etc..

Republicans want to go back in time.

This makes no sense. I am a Democrat because I closely align with them on policy issues, which I'd be happy to talk about. And I was a Democrat long before the Russia thing, which is about Trump and his campaign and not Republicans. Most serious Republicans are strong against Russia's meddling in our elections.

That's a huge primary win considering there were a dozen good candidates and he single handily decimated each one.

Good thing we have an electoral college which it was a landslide victory.

The fact is enough people like the president for him to win a landslide electoral victory. That's alot of fkn people.
The electoral college win was very narrow. And it is also worth pointing out that Trump was winning primaries with around 25% of the support, but Republicans let so many candidates run that it was enough. It's entirely plausible that a candidate in a smaller field could have beat him.

That is a bad question because the Democrats don't want status quo. They want more access to healthcare, a better safety net, free college tuition, maternity care and leave, policy that really addresses climate change, etc..

Republicans want to go back in time.

This makes no sense. I am a Democrat because I closely align with them on policy issues, which I'd be happy to talk about. And I was a Democrat long before the Russia thing, which is about Trump and his campaign and not Republicans. Most serious Republicans are strong against Russia's meddling in our elections.
I could wish that last were true.
The lack of Republican horror that their tubby man-child got compromised by Russia is frankly disgusting.

Now liberals are rushing to defend republicans. Last week, they were pushing old people off a cliff, now they are victims of Trump. You guys are so full of shit.
Or maybe they are more principled and much less tribal than you. I know it melts your brain that a Democrat could agree with a Republican on a given issue.

Jesus man you don't even hide your partisanship.

I could wish that last were true.
The lack of Republican horror that their tubby man-child got compromised by Russia is frankly disgusting.
Let's be clear, what I said was true. Nearly every Republican in Congress will tell you that America has to defend itself against Russian meddling. I have not heard one Republican say that stuff is ok. And many have come out to say we need to do more.

But that is very different from holding Trump accountable, which I'm on the record as calling nearly all of them spineless (guys like Lindsey Graham are the exception).

Or maybe they are more principled and much less tribal than you. I know it melts your brain that a Democrat could agree with a Republican on a given issue.

Jesus man you don't even hide your partisanship.

Yeah, when you spend your entire existence calling your opponent racist, sexist, homophobic, hates poor people, only cares about themselves, and are simply downright evil...I DON'T believe you can agree on 'certain issues' so I call you full of shit.

This thread is a lost cause.

Good comeback to getting bent over, abandon all hope ye trolls who enter here.

Yeah, when you spend your entire existence calling your opponent racist, sexist, homophobic, hates poor people, only cares about themselves, and are simply downright evil...I DON'T believe you can agree on 'certain issues' so I call you full of shit.

You spend your existence on the internet putting words in other peoples mouths.

No one does that. You're full of shit.

Back