Which UFC Fighter would have the best chance against this Kangaroo?

DC or Bork would just take it down and wrestle fuck it for 25 or 15 mins, no problem. The Palhares above who looks like he's had his fair share of "horsemeat" recently would probably lock in a heel hook or something and rip its leg clean off. Luckily for him, Kangaroos cant tap.

Roonda roosey
Roobert Whitaker
Mirko Croo cop
Tyron Roodley
Roose namajunas
Dominick Crooz
Kangaroo Usman
Donald Cerroone
Yoel Roomeroo
Luke Roockhold
Roonaldo Souza
Shogun Rooa
Ovince St Roo
Tai Rooivasa
Tyson Pedroo

Denis Kang

Australian Christmas. Only the Aussies can handle the Roos.

Not in the UFC anymore, but he's would eat that kangaroo for breakfast
<5>

JointPeskyBluemorphobutterfly-size_restricted.gif
Who else but the GOAT
giphy.gif

Any fighter that uses grappling. Arm drag to back take then choke his ass.
is it even possible to choke out a kangaroo

if you took it down, itd bridge with its tail and send you flying 20 feet

is it even possible to choke out a kangaroo

if you took it down, itd bridge with its tail and send you flying 20 feet

A big male can rip you apart with a double front kick while balancing back on their tail. They are a frightening animal if you come across an angry alpha.

I live in a rural town with a huge Kangaroo population. They breed like rabbits and fuck with everything in their path. I've had a car written off after hitting a big one and he bounced away into the night like it was nothing.

images

A big male can rip you apart with a double front kick while balancing back on their tail. They are a frightening animal if you come across an angry alpha.

I live in a rural town with a huge Kangaroo population. They breed like rabbits and fuck with everything in their path. I've had a car written off after hitting a big one and he bounced away into the night like it was nothing.

images

that's oddly terrifying

images

jesus christ that video

that's fucking scary lmao

jesus christ that video

that's fucking scary lmao

I've lived by the motto of leaving them the fuck alone and thank the Just Bleed Gods, they've never given me any trouble. I wake up all the time to find pack of them in my front yard munching on my lawn. Came close on one occasion while putting out the bins late at night but the big fella just skipped off down the road like a hulking kevin randleman. I tell my kids to look from a distance and enjoy their grace but never try and interact or touch one.

pretty sure Roger the Kangaroo owns the TS's one:

roger-the-musclebound-kangaroo-is-back-and-it-looks-like-hes-been-hitting-the-weights.jpg

o-ROGER-SWOLED-570.jpg

Back