Which team is better? Jordan's Chicago Bulls vs Curry's GSW

jordankukoc_090901.jpg

I think its early to tell at this point. Will see how Golden State does in the next 5 years. Maybe they will become a dynasty.

This has come up in a few sports feeds that I follow - Many have said it would depend on the rule set (I'm not a big NBA fan but did follow that bulls team.)

to clarify - modern day rules most likely GS, rules form the 80-90s Bulls.

Last edited:
Curry's warriors were a failure, only beating the Cavs in 2015 because they were decimated by injuries, then losing to a healthy Cavs team the next year.

Durant's warriors are probably the best ever

Durant's warriors might be the best team ever. Of course we'll have to see how long they stay together and healthy, but even Jordan never faced a team of this caliber

The only other team in history to have two different consecutive MVPs was the 83 sixers with Dr. J. They went to the finals, and then they go get Moses Malone from the rockets. I'm sure everyone was pissed like they are now about Durant.

At least Jordan's Bulls weren't a completely manufactured hyper-team.

And lmao at "Curry's GSW".

Curry lead his team to 1 championship over Lebron James plus a shit team without Irving and Love.

Durant's GSW exists purely because Durant is the epitome of "if you can't beat them, join them".

Baby back bitch.

Jordan's trash talking would have melted Curry and Durante's souls.

Back