Which team is better? Jordan's Chicago Bulls vs Curry's GSW

It's really hard for me to believe that, seeing as players today, as a whole, are more athletic and more talented. If either side is more likely to have success adapting, it's this Warriors team.
Yes seems like it would be easier to handle someone putting their hand on you than all these players magically start shooting 3s at a high rate.

Bulls are better with 90's rules, Warriors are better with today's, but if we split the difference, and you don't bet on Jordan, then you're not paying attention.
This is the real issue.

The game from the 90's is so much different from today's game. Both teams would be lost if they were just up and dropped in to the others era. I do think the bulls would adapt better, but they both play completely different types of the same game.

Do the Bulls have an answer if Zaza takes out Jordan? especially under those 90s rules, him and Draymond would probably flourish

dirty play aside I think it's a close series but I'd favor the Bulls

Bulls are better with 90's rules, Warriors are better with today's, but if we split the difference, and you don't bet on Jordan, then you're not paying attention.
Imagine Jordan's PPG with toady's lanes and free throws for getting looked at wrong. He would feast.

The main reason I think it's ridiculous to think MJ could be stopped is that there were almost always 4 people in the lane and he got past all of them or hit jumpers, with today's game there are sometimes no people in the lane and he would just dunk on everyone. I could see him averaging 45ppg without hurting his team's overall offense. If the Bulls played like they did in the 90's, they would lose because they didn't guard the perimeter as much, but if they could adjust and understand today's game, I think those players would beat the players today. The biggest advantage the warriors have are players like iguodala and shaun livingston - they just have athletic freaks throughout their whole line-up. But if it's starting 5 vs. starting 5 -- I'm taking MJ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back