Which Survivingmode-Style you like the most in the UFC?

TacticalTit

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey, i just start with my top 3 fighters.
I just like how they move, especially when they got rocked or are out of stamina and in real danger, the way they survive - THE SURVIVING MODE in general. I think in moments like this you see if a fighter is truly a good or sucks.

1 - Cub Swanson
2 - Tony F.
3 - Edson Barboza

Yeah, post ur TOP 3! i whould love to see.

Frankie Edgar, dig deep, get through the round, get your head right and then win the rest of the fight (usually)

Leben
144big0.jpg

Roy Nelson.

Keep chin tucked throwing overhands. But rush to cage and hold them till round ends.

The fat focker actually made decent $$$ and fans.

Art Jimmerson.
When it went down everyone else knew what they were doing.
He didnt

Anderson Silva is p4p best at survivor mode. He'll be forever mocked for the Weidman ktfo, but otherwise he's adjust in an instant.

Stephen Thompson. His karate movement makes it almost imposssible to hit. The guy is a litlle bit corny, but he is warrior no doubt. Not many to display obviously,only when he got rocket really bad and almost choked by Tyron. Survival.

this gif shows how awesome leban really was. i mean when people get rocked like that, they fall over after light head contact. Chris took 3 extra hits on the button. i mean right on the chin while he was hurt.

you can literally see him come back too. then lock his eyes on terry, and throw that haymaker. amazing

Hey, i just start with my top 3 fighters.
I just like how they move, especially when they got rocked or are out of stamina and in real danger, the way they survive - THE SURVIVING MODE in general. I think in moments like this you see if a fighter is truly a good or sucks.

1 - Cub Swanson
2 - Tony F.
3 - Edson Barboza

Yeah, post ur TOP 3! i whould love to see.

Congo against Barry was god tier survival mode. Thats all I have right now

Leben is probably the best survival mode fighter all time though.

Hendo when Anderson rocked him. Going down swinging throwing multiple haymakers

Scott smith, in Scott Smith vs. Pete Sell. "Survivor-mode" at it's finest.

Frankie is the best example of this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back