Which sifu/kru/coach would you like to learn from?

I just had the pleasure of working with @Sinister down in Vegas. I'd like to go
Back when I can, and in the mean time I plan on going up to Seattle to train with Matt Hume since it's only a few hours north.

I haven't trained with Ludwig directly but I'm currently with one of his students and I've enjoyed the Bang system so far. With malapiet ive always been impressed with his depth of understand with clinch fighting. That's the most appealing aspect for MT to me.

I've dabbled in a little bit of Hung Gar in the past but i shied away from Chinese Arts because of how watered down they are. Baji Quan has always been an interest however because of its simplicity and lack of flowery movements. Its just strait to the point and brutal.
oh you are from colorado? I visit there sometimes to hang with my best friend. When I'm in better shape I'd be up for some friendly sparring if you are down.

As a former karate man I have alot of respect for kung fu. They have alot of cool moves. That bagua guy I trained with had really unique footwork that was perplexing to deal with at first. He actually held his own when he came to my muay thai gym and landed a inside crescent kick to the head of one of my training partners and a sick machida style front kick to the body. That guy from 52 blocks actually is trained in bagua aswell.

Back