Which one of you got my Worst War Room poster thread deleted? Gifs of hot chicks inside!

Who got the thread deleted? You have THREE votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toreador, en garde! Toreador, Toreador!
Et songe bien, oui, songe en combattant

What kind of a name is tete anyhow? You're suspect.

TeTe is an old Indian name. Roughly translated it means:"He who likes to report to the Indian chief and erase cave-painting he doesn't like".
But I don't think that has any relation to someone reporting to crave online and deleting the thread here.

I really don't know but whoever did report and delete it are fucking bitchmade and they know it.

tenor.gif

I remember when Tete had a Hunter S. Thompson avatar and posted almost exclusively in the war room lolz

Wtf we got Google Mods now?

One of the only WR related threads I've seen where people are getting along and having a good time (albeit by shitting on one another) and it gets canned.

<{hughesimpress}>

TeTe is an old Indian name. Roughly translated it means:"He who likes to report to the Indian chief and erase cave-painting he doesn't like".
But I don't think that has any relation to someone reporting to crave online and deleting the thread here.

Yeah, I think you're right, his name does roughly translate to folding under the pressure and erasing a perfectly good thread.

Someone had to erase the thread. He's the man with the information. Find him, and you'll find what you're looking for. Through my investigation I received contradictory reports, even from mods, which makes me think the whole operation is corrupt from the inside. Trust no one, not even me, but especially not tete.

Read this in Katt Williams' voice.

Got a hearty laugh.

Is that what the struggle sounds like to you in your mind ?

I got him sounding like Chappelle doing white guy voice

It wasn't @dragonsfly . He was busy getting top secret info from 250 peso prostitutes in the Philippines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back