Which one of you got my Worst War Room poster thread deleted? Gifs of hot chicks inside!

Who got the thread deleted? You have THREE votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one winning or losing the poll depending how you look at it would be the most likely suspect?

<seedat>

I feel like the suspect notes should reflect at the end of the thread Hans reported something twice and got thoroughly embarrassed by Tachy.

That's history and motivation.

Limbo Pete was the only mod deleting posts.

Funny how he originally tried to pretend like he wasn't involved but then confessed after so many members outed him for being a bitch.

I just came (no pun intended) for the gifs.

Also, @ripskater shouldn't be on the list. He's sensible and seems like a good man.

I voted @ripskater because there were actually no threads in the 50s and he's trying to return us there one at a time.

Can u vote for the struggle 3 times?

I really can't recall a time he actually understood what he was discussing.

Fuck this thread, it shouldn't even be happening in the first place. This is the fucking OT, that thread should still be standing by rights. Crave caved period

@pcptornado, this is just hilarious, and may I add, not at all like the other thread, and thus there's absolutely no need to shut it down.

You think I'm so shallow that i'll click your link because you posted gifs of hot chicks?

lurker.gif

You know me well bro...
...Spaghett!

Can u vote for the struggle 3 times?

I really can't recall a time he actually understood what he was discussing.

Bet you can't find a shred of evidence it was me...i'll wait

I wasn't going to participate as I eschew useless negativity and rarely post in the war room anymore (greatly due to the former.)

However, @pcptornado you magnificent bastard, you. You didn't recycle the hot girl gifs from the previous thread. I admire and support your dedication, sir.

Edit: I'll have peruse the forum a bit to get a better lay of the land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back