Which one of the oldschool K-1 fighters would you enjoy most seeing in the UFC

Yes 90's was the heyday,but saying the 2000's only really had Badr is just stupid,sorry.

There's tons of guys that could have been good,but it's really just speculation without them competing,or competing in the sport for a long period of time and actually doing it consistently unlike say a Tyrone Spong,or any of the high level kickboxers that dabbled in mma.

I doubt Branko would become shit,he'd be like a gilbert yvel,too dumb too evolve or go by the rules.Bernardo and Lebanner are for sure around the top.I would have liked too see Semmy Shilt go back to mma for a few fights,I think he could have had some success,even more than before with his added size and style changes and general exp.

The list could go on and on,there was too many talented fighters to really say who'd be a good fit.We see great strikers have an mma fight,and have ZERO ground instincts,so bad that you know they probably would have no future,then you see guys strikers who are more natural on the ground right away.

I still can't believe you said that Badr Hari thing lol

-K-1fans mod for almost 15 years

Ok, I'll bite.

90's had Aerts, LeBanner, Hoost, Mirko, Brenardo, Andy, Grecco, Sefo, Branko, Cro Cop, Masaaki Satake, (best asian HW KB...), were all super legit killers

How the hell do you compare that to the 2000s ??? I mean other than the Boring Schilt who pretty much single handly killed K-1, Bonjasky, who was looking good in the beginning but later showed no heart who else was there? Ignashov whose main characteristic was his inconsistance and inactivity even in fights where urgency was needed and was falling behind... Only Saki, Hunt and Hari. Spong wasnt even a true HW and Ghita bagan competing in K-1 at its very end. All the rest was MMA Ubereem coming and going, old Pride vets and the rest was more than mediocre competition

Jérôme Le Banner, Ernesto Hoost, Andy Hug, Buakaw, Ghoka Saki, and Tyrone Spong (hopefully he continues in mma instead of fighting cans in boxing).

I also think Francisco Filho could have been a beast in MMA.

Ok, I'll bite.

90's had Aerts, LeBanner, Hoost, Mirko, Brenardo, Andy, Grecco, Sefo, Branko, Cro Cop, Masaaki Satake, (best asian HW KB...), were all super legit killers

How the hell do you compare that to the 2000s ??? I mean other than the Boring Schilt who pretty much single handly killed K-1, Bonjasky, who was looking good in the beginning but later showed no heart who else was there? Ignashov whose main characteristic was his inconsistance and inactivity even in fights where urgency was needed and was falling behind... Only Saki, Hunt and Hari. Spong wasnt even a true HW and Ghita bagan competing in K-1 at its very end. All the rest was MMA Ubereem coming and going, old Pride vets and the rest was more than mediocre competition

Who the fuck is comparing them?Sit down.

Back