Which Mark Henry Fighter Had the Better Knee KO This Year?

You guys act like these fighters choose to get hurt. They don’t do it on purpose. I’m sure if he had his way, Khabib would fight more often. Stop with this bullshit about fighters holding up weight classes due to circumstances that they really have no control over.

You want to bitch about fighters holding up the division, bitch about TJ wanting to fight a guy from a lower weight class while he has multiple fighters he could fight at 135, or guys like Conor who just flat out refuse to fight and defend their belts.
It's a valid point though. Whether his fault or not, a lot would rather not have a champion like Khabib whose in all likelihood going to continue pulling out of fights and keep getting sidelined. That's on top of the 2 months of the year where he cannot fight due to religion. Lightweight could use some momentum.

Mark Henry trains UFC?

Mark-Henry-Sexual-Chocolate-02.jpg
[<dunn]

You guys act like these fighters choose to get hurt. They don’t do it on purpose. I’m sure if he had his way, Khabib would fight more often. Stop with this bullshit about fighters holding up weight classes due to circumstances that they really have no control over.

You want to bitch about fighters holding up the division, bitch about TJ wanting to fight a guy from a lower weight class while he has multiple fighters he could fight at 135, or guys like Conor who just flat out refuse to fight and defend their belts.
I didn't in any way claim it was Khabib's fault for getting injured. I just know he's prone to injury and I don't want another fighter who might not even be able to make weight in the future beating top contenders and holding up the division.

I don't like what Conor's doing either, and have posted in threads about it. I don't think I've spoken about TJ v MM, but I think now is the time to do it. Rivera is booked, TJ recently beat Assuncao, and everyone else in the top 5 is coming off a loss.

It's a valid point though. Whether his fault or not, a lot would rather not have a champion like Khabib whose in all likelihood going to continue pulling out of fights and keep getting sidelined. That's on top of the 2 months of the year where he cannot fight due to religion. Lightweight could use some momentum.

Again, they don't control when and if injuries happen. Place more blame on guys like Conor than Khabib.

Again, they don't control when and if injuries happen. Place more blame on guys like Conor than Khabib.
I didn't place any blame on Khabib, he's just perpetually inactive and it makes sense if some don't want him holding up the division.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back