Which Mark Henry Fighter Had the Better Knee KO This Year?

legkicktko

Only the Strong Survive
@Black
Reaction score
All in their last fights, and all over top 10 guys...

tumblr_p0qss6MjUf1u2ragso1_500.gif

tumblr_p0dao9i3b51udfb8oo1_500.gif

tumblr_ompbutkd3n1r7vh24o1_540.gif

Barboza imo. I'm hoping he lands it on Khabib.

Barboza. He timed that perfectly after reading a pattern from Dariush.

Marlon admitted his knee was accidental since he was going for a kick.

Barboza imo. I'm hoping he lands it on Khabib.

You’re gonna be disappointed when Khabib smashes Barboza. I like Edson a lot, but this isn’t going to be a fun fight for him.

Barboza. Moraes seems nastier if you just look at how Aljo fell.

lol i just realized i lost money on all three fights. Never doubting Mark henry again.

You’re gonna be disappointed when Khabib smashes Barboza. I like Edson a lot, but this isn’t going to be a fun fight for him.
You're probably right, but I'd just rather not have another top LW holding up the division.

Probably Barboza but my personal favorite is Marlon's.

The great thing is all three fighters stopped themselves before the ref did. Much Hespect

2e2nod4.jpg

barboza was the most impressive strike. so fast. so accurate. precise precision.

Moraes reminded me of Dodson's on Moraga.

Going for a kick, but the knee hits face.

John+Dodson+Breaks+John+Moraga%27s+Nose+-+UFC+Fight+Night+Albuquerque.gif

Moraes reminded me of Dodson's on Moraga.

Going for a kick, but the knee hits face.

John+Dodson+Breaks+John+Moraga%27s+Nose+-+UFC+Fight+Night+Albuquerque.gif

When I throw short hooks sometimes I hit guys with my elbow. It’s intent is by design not fully an accident. Moraes I’m sure has caught guys like that in training before with the knee.

Alvarez.

the other two were great, but their opponents were going to the TD.

You're probably right, but I'd just rather not have another top LW holding up the division.

You guys act like these fighters choose to get hurt. They don’t do it on purpose. I’m sure if he had his way, Khabib would fight more often. Stop with this bullshit about fighters holding up weight classes due to circumstances that they really have no control over.

You want to bitch about fighters holding up the division, bitch about TJ wanting to fight a guy from a lower weight class while he has multiple fighters he could fight at 135, or guys like Conor who just flat out refuse to fight and defend their belts.

Edson when he knocks Khabib out when he's spamming his 80th takedown attempt

Back