Media Which fighters should GLORY Kickboxing sign?

I think the best way to find new prospects and stars is keep up with doing co-promoted events, but expand that into other regions. As mentioned above try and work with promoters in Latin America, as well as other countries in Europe like Romania.

Give guys the opportunity to showcase themselves, and sign the best prospects, even if not exclusive allowing them to also compete in the partnered promotion. You don't want guys becoming inactive because there aren't enough events to put them on. Their isn't a big pool of top name guys just out there to sign, new talent has to be created and built up.

and sign the best prospects, even if not exclusive allowing them to also compete in the partnered promotion. You don't want guys becoming inactive because there aren't enough events to put them on.
Last time I was listening to an interview to a Glory fighter (I think it was vechtsport interview to Maslobojev but don't remember correctly right now) he said that Glory is signing exclusivity only ranked top 5 fighters for category, this is perfect I think.

And yes, Glory should fill 77 to 95kg with lots of eastern european guys (romanians, lithuanians, polish, russians...) and 65kg with chinese and thais. Also develop more Germany, UK, France, Brazil and Spain markets.

theres some mid lvl talent in 65 to 77kg in Brazil, Better sign someone cool to watch like Robson Minotinho, paulo tebar, and also of course, give Cesar Almeida another chance, he gave a good fight to Wisse and he is a top MW

theres some mid lvl talent in 65 to 77kg in Brazil, Better sign someone cool to watch like Robson Minotinho, paulo tebar, and also of course, give Cesar Almeida another chance, he gave a good fight to Wisse and he is a top MW
Robson Minoto impressed me in his fight against Mohammed Hendouf.
He’s got nice and hard combo’s but at some point really ran out of gas (he stepped in on short notice so that can be a factor).
Fun addition to Glory’s thin lightweight division since he always comes to bang

The Dutch ‘Vechtsportinfo’ interviewed Glory Kickboxing matchmaker and head of talent Robbie Timmers.
Some cliffs of the interview:

- Glory plans to get back to monthly events (as it was before the pandemic)
- They’re looking to hold events in America again and expand their brand over there, aswell as in several European countries
- The coming time they’ll focus on getting new quality fighters on the roster and they’re looking for new kickboxing talent to be signed
- The women division will get a big boost

The Dutch ‘Vechtsportinfo’ interviewed Glory Kickboxing matchmaker and head of talent Robbie Timmers.

- Glory plans to get back to monthly events (as it was before the pandemic).
- They’re looking to hold events in America again and expand their brand over there, as well as in several European countries.
- The coming time they’ll focus on getting new quality fighters on the roster and they’re looking for new kickboxing talent to be signed.
- The women division will get a big boost.

A Great Start. Get some upcoming talent before they go down the road of BKFC.

- Glory plans to get back to monthly events (as it was before the pandemic)
- They’re looking to hold events in America again and expand their brand over there, aswell as in several European countries
- The coming time they’ll focus on getting new quality fighters on the roster and they’re looking for new kickboxing talent to be signed
- The women division will get a big boost
https://www.vechtsportinfo.nl/nieuw...pgaan-en-meer-glory-matchmaker-timmers-video/

Some english subtitles would be nice =) I wish Vechtsport dude put them.
No America again Glory, better focus in markets still not completely filled by boxing and *** and with some local kickfighting scene to begin with: UK, France, Germany, Brazil, Russia, Spain, Romania, Baltic countries and China. Don't waste your time with the USA. Be just like F-1, go once a year there just because they are the USA, but focus on Eurasia.
If you want to bring *** fans eyes, simply do what BK is doing and bring washed but still kinda popular UFC guys to every Glory event. After Overeem you could bring Barboza or Ferguson, the next event bring Johnny Walker and so on. Same can be done with some boxing guys.

Attachments

• board room meeting Kickboxing.png
    board room meeting Kickboxing.png
    368.6 KB · Views: 5
Some english subtitles would be nice =) I wish Vechtsport dude put them.
No America again Glory, better focus in markets still not completely filled by boxing and *** and with some local kickfighting scene to begin with: UK, France, Germany, Brazil, Russia, Spain, Romania, Baltic countries and China. Don't waste your time with the USA. Be just like F-1, go once a year there just because they are the USA, but focus on Eurasia.
If you want to bring *** fans eyes, simply do what BK is doing and bring washed but still kinda popular UFC guys to every Glory event. After Overeem you could bring Barboza or Ferguson, the next event bring Johnny Walker and so on. Same can be done with some boxing guys.
Nice meme my dude, that will be the way

upload_2022-7-20_16-29-57.png

I'm a huge Glory fan (I visit pretty much every event) and generally support their decisions.

They should however get on their knees and beg the russian fighters like Vakhitov and Menshikov to resign with them.

I'm a huge Glory fan (I visit pretty much every event) and generally support their decisions.

They should however get on their knees and beg the russian fighters like Vakhitov and Menshikov to resign with them.
Yeah such a weird decision to let them go

They should bring Artem Vakhitov back, and co-promote with ONE Championship, Enfusion, K-1, Rise and Superkombat.

They should bring Artem Vakhitov back, and co-promote with ONE Championship, Enfusion, K-1, Rise and Superkombat.

You lasted a week?? What do these people do to get banned so quick.

Meletis "The Nightmare" Kakoubava 49f, 42 w 35 ko
From Greece

70kg guy. Has some serious power and stiffness.
He Fights soon at K-1 WORLD GP 2022 JAPAN vs Hiromi Wajima

Last edited:
Back