which fighter will be a millionare at old age ?

Laugh if you want but James Krause will be one. He basically fights to buy new business's and buildings. He owns cell phone stores, multiple gyms and his own promotion. Pettis maybe also because Krause taught him how to invest in small businesses also.

Laugh if you want but James Krause will be one. He basically fights to buy new business's and buildings. He owns cell phone stores, multiple gyms and his own promotion. Pettis maybe also because Krause taught him how to invest in small businesses also.
Cellphone stores? They sell burners or something? Or Boost mobile and cricket wireless. I am very interested in this...

Khabib. The guy is provided for by his government and oligarchs, and he does not flaunt materialistic things.

Apart from GSP and Fedor i don't see any other fighter being smart enough.

I dont see McTapper beaing a millionare at 40 yet alone at 50 or 60....
Dominic Cruise. Fighters who don’t get caught up in “the lifestyle”. If he’s out st the club in expensive clothes dropping money on vip girls and driving a car worth more than 100-K...that life only lasts so long.

Cellphone stores? They sell burners or something? Or Boost mobile and cricket wireless. I am very interested in this...
Its Boost and companies like that. Here are a few articles.
http://combatpress.com/2018/01/ufc-fight-night-124s-james-krause-making-business-personal/
https://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story...ause-balancing-a-lot-heading-into-bout-021816
Also download episode 4 of the morning wood podcast. He details his business ventures in that quite a bit. I am business nerd so I pay attention to these things.

It’s funny the term millionaire has shifted by now. It used to be your definition =>a million dollars. But now millionaires are people who make a million in one year.

I think that's because that's what normal people THINK it means. There are very few people in the total population who make over a million dollars in a year

<FookIsThatGuy>

Tito Ortiz seems to be pretty business savvy. I can see him still being a multimillionaire when he's old.

Conor McGregor is easily the obvious choice. We can only speculate but its harder to squander 100 million than it is 3 million. Conor's popularity unless he assaults a minority or molests a child his name will always yield him a paycheck. This thread looks like it was written by a Conor McGregor hater who is probably broke himself if we are being honest.

Maximo Blanco

Venz%20bolivar.jpg

From what I've read, Koscheck did a good job of growing his pay from fighting while he was still active, so I would guess he'll do well. I imagine Mighty Mouse will be fine, it's hard to blow through too much cash hanging out with the wife and kids.

I think that's because that's what normal people THINK it means. There are very few people in the total population who make over a million dollars in a year
I think that's why it shifted to that. The idea was for it to be an elusive accomplishment and for it to mean a status of wealth that involved limited amounts of work. A million dollars isn't enough to retire unless a big percentage of the population moves. But that wasn't the case in the past.

All of the top fighters from 2012 onward, provided they have creative accountants and a decent team around them.

Its Boost and companies like that. Here are a few articles.
http://combatpress.com/2018/01/ufc-fight-night-124s-james-krause-making-business-personal/
https://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story...ause-balancing-a-lot-heading-into-bout-021816
Also download episode 4 of the morning wood podcast. He details his business ventures in that quite a bit. I am business nerd so I pay attention to these things.
It appears he is a part owner. I'm not sure what level of investment he has considering he was an employee at one until he became and investor. That being said, he clearly has the right mentality and it should take him to bigger and better things. Good on him.

It appears he is a part owner. I'm not sure what level of investment he has considering he was an employee at one until he became and investor. That being said, he clearly has the right mentality and it should take him to bigger and better things. Good on him.
If I recall correctly on the morning wood podcast he mentioned he had outright owned a few things then.

Back