which fighter will be a millionare at old age ?

Jose Aldo.

The burger joint will carry on even after he's dead.

Lots of them.. josh Koschek, Urijah Faber, Bisping, Brock, Randy

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-28_10-13-28.jpeg
    upload_2018-6-28_10-13-28.jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 4
Having a net worth of over a million. Assets - Liabilities = net worth
If I have a million dollars in the bank but I owe 3 million on my house my net worth is negative 2 million.

These days, being a single-digit millionaire is not what it meant in the 80s-90s.
I think the question is how many of them will manage to have that above 10M. That would be what top level athletes (in popular sports) can safely guarantee. I'm pretty sure most of them are on the 10M range.

Ronda doesn't seem to be a big spender and she certainly made some good money.

Some of the veteran heavyweights like Overeem are getting paid like $750K a fight and seem to live within their means. Unless medical bills start piling up I think financially he is set.
Travis Browne is gold digging it all. soon she will be paying him alimony

McGregor will be on the 3rd installment of "30 for 30 broke" in 15 years.

Mcgregor, already a millionaire- several times over.

Doesn't matter. NFL stars go broke. Lottery winners go broke. Lots of people with fast cash and big appetites go broke. Him being a millionaire now has nothing to do with how he will be in 20 years.

Yoel.

He's been putting bank on those third round finishes.
Romero by 3rd round finish is as safe a bet as there is in MMA. It's not 100% but it's damn close.

I doubt Conor will, hes going down the Tyson road of buying so much ridiculously expensive crap he will most probably go broke in no time.

Doesn't matter. NFL stars go broke. Lottery winners go broke. Lots of people with fast cash and big appetites go broke. Him being a millionaire now has nothing to do with how he will be in 20 years.
I totally agree...im just saying ,he's still young and could still fight so it would take a monumental screw up for him not to be set for the rest of his life .....and his kids lives.
However, he could be the one ass%$$# that does something monumental

Total assets- total liabilities
It’s funny the term millionaire has shifted by now. It used to be your definition =>a million dollars. But now millionaires are people who make a million in one year.

Part of the reason NFL stars go broke is the average career is only a little over 2 years long. If you are making a few hundred thousand a year at 22 and are out of a job at 24 with no real skills because you majored in basket weaving in college, and people have been coddling you your whole life because you were an athlete, going broke is a forgone conclusion.

The only undefeated Goat who also is a gangster from west lin oregon

I doubt Conor will, hes going down the Tyson road of buying so much ridiculously expensive crap he will most probably go broke in no time.
He rents a lot of things and that's even worse. At least if you buy something you still have something physically worth something even if it depreciated in value.

Renting leaves you with nothing.

Lee Murray, made a bunch of millions in his heist and he's not spending much in his Moroccan prison since they took his phone and fancy stuff away...

Back