Which fighter is wasting their career the worst in ONE?

Lets be real here. Fernandes is a good fighter but he lost a fight in his prime to Takaya. Now Takaya was on quite the run at the time but neither one was ever going to be a title contender in the WEC or UFC. He made a great choice for his career getting paid incredibly well in One FC to fight mediocre competition.

The Takaya bout was just an uneventful staring contest. It's not like he was outclassed by Takaya. Just shat the bed.

Bibi absolutely would have been a top guy in WEC, and would have had a good chance in a rematch with Faber (IIRC, Bibi was getting the better of Faber before the cut).

Has somebody made the "I've Ben Askren myself that for a long time" joke yet?

2 pages already and no mention of Kairat Akhmetov? Dude is 23-0 Got the belt from Moraes(who already fought twice after that) and then... Nothing more? Askren is at least being busy fighting cans and unknown dudes... Gafurov made great fights against Jadamba... Now akhmetov? Well...

2 pages already and no mention of Kairat Akhmetov? Dude is 23-0 Got the belt from Moraes(who already fought twice after that) and then... Nothing more? Askren is at least being busy fighting cans and unknown dudes... Gafurov made great fights against Jadamba... Now akhmetov? Well...
wow... where is kairat anyways?

wow... where is kairat anyways?
Was injured and had family issues for awhile on top of ONE not offering him fights. Him and Moraes agreed to a rematch in February but ONE never booked it. He then campaigned to fight in March but still nothing.

Sapo needs to go somewhere else.

It's already pretty clear to me that Askren is happy going absolutely nowhere.

If she stays there much longer, it will be Angela Lee.

Was injured and had family issues for awhile on top of ONE not offering him fights. Him and Moraes agreed to a rematch in February but ONE never booked it. He then campaigned to fight in March but still nothing.
Career... Wasted... :(
For a while, Bibiano Fernandes could be also cited... But nowadays, at his age, i believe he will end his career at ONE... Same thing for Sapo... Specially after his upset defeat(which cost me money).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back