Where were Conor "fans" after he got choked out?

eh.... I didnt go fucking anywhere

MMA fans are almost entirely fairweather bitches with only a hive mind mentality.

So I should spend my time posting and circle jerking you uneducated fanboys how Conor runs the UFC and would KO everyone on the roster in the 1st? Not to mention knocking out the boxing GOAT?

No thanks
Or just be neutral about the whole situation and not get so emotional. Smoke a joint or something it's not that big of a deal.

G07bj.gif

right here.

you're one of the most bitter virgins on here, stay obsessed buddy hahahahaha.

this is literally every person that uses the term " sheep " btw.
qRpnCN6.png

Curious really. The heavies were dead, aside from the fickle trolls.

Inb4 a nuthugger mod wastelands this because said mod was a fickle fan.

All Conor fans are casuals anyways, dumb sheep.

Jose got kod in 13 seconds. lol deal with it

This place was nice for a few weeks. They slithered back in though gradually.

I'm fairly certain the number of casual fans on Sherdog is very low. I don't post on the message board of anything I'm a casual fan of. I got other shit to do.

Also, when Diaz beat Conor, the board was 90% Conor threads.

Like cockroaches during a nuclear blast, they scurried about under rocks and dirt whilst mayhem erupted in a cataclysmic apocalypse of colossal proportion. When the raging chaotic inferno settled and a lifeless, barren landscape was all that remained of a once, beautifully captivating utopia, the vile vermin slowly scurried back out from their temporary abodes of filth and muck and began coalescing once again as life sprang up anew.

I was at the arena. Then went to grab some food. Then went to Carnival court. Oh your just talking about your realm, the online forums?

TS is actually right, a huge number of them disappeared over not and didn't come crawling back out until around the time of the rematch. Hell I ragged on plenty of them for being pieces of shit for saying they were done with mma after he lost.

I was here.

I'm the furthest thing from a sheep. I like Conor because he's great. Even after he lost to Nate, he remained great.

You should be questioning yourself... Why do you hold so much hatred in your bum heart, for someone so great?

You know, I don't hate any fighters. There's the fighters I like and the fighters I'm indifferent towards. Maybe I'm just better than you.

Back