Where were Conor "fans" after he got choked out?

Drunk Bum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Curious really. The heavies were dead, aside from the fickle trolls.

Inb4 a nuthugger mod wastelands this because said mod was a fickle fan.

All Conor fans are casuals anyways, dumb sheep.

PREACH!!

conor-caught-by-diaz.gif

Whats worse is people like you who spend all day hating on him. It must suck to live life with such a negative attitude.

First of all, you're not even looking to have a conversation, so this thread should be deleted.

Second of all, we took shit from his haters for months until the rematch and they still post GIFs and pics of the finish from 196.

Aren't you a little late making this thread? Wasteland this shit. TS stays on that Conor dick.

They laid low for a few, but then as soon as the newness of him getting punked wore off and they thought everyone forgot, they were right back to a hundred idiotic "McGOAT" threads a day.

I expected it from sherdog.

But the funniest shit ever was at the arena with everyone coming in with Irish flags and leaving in Stockton 209 shirts. It was fuckin hilarious the sea of 209 shirts at MGM after that fight

First of all, you're not even looking to have a conversation, so this thread should be deleted.

Second of all, we took shit from his haters for months until the rematch and they still post GIFs and pics of the finish from 196.
some of the first batch of conor nuthuggers didn't ever comeback after he lost. expected as they thought they were following a god who couldn't lose.

they did the same thing the media did...pretended like it didn't happen.

Whats worse is people like you who spend all day hating on him. It must suck to live life with such a negative attitude.
So I should spend my time posting and circle jerking you uneducated fanboys how Conor runs the UFC and would KO everyone on the roster in the 1st? Not to mention knocking out the boxing GOAT?

No thanks

Back