Where the hell's Mr. Finland?

Never watched SoA but its also an videogame character. Well I mean thats what I heared.. somewhere. When you are 6'7 ripped and bangin straight 10s all day you dont have time for silly things like that.

Jax is the cyborg dude from Mortal Kombat.

jax-mortal-kombat-3.jpg

Shut the fuck up cuck. Hes not saying there aren't beautiful African women. Hes saying he doesnt find this one beautiful. Which I agree with. Her nose throws everything off

You think ppl that don't agree with your tastes are racist? GTFO pussy
headpat.png

i thought he was waiting to headline UFC Fight Night: Finland or coach on TUF:Finland

but good to hear he is on Fight Night: London card

The guy hasn't fought in 11 months. Is he injured or something?

He is busy liking a mass murderes feet for money in Checnya.

It is sad that someone like this can be a celebrity in a western country.
He should instantly be expelled. He can live in an islamic country of his choice if this is in sync with his beliefs.

If I would live in Finnland I definitely would try to make this as public as possible.

Still beating up cans in the UFC: Euroscum circuit.

Maybe one decade he will fight a top 100 fighter

If thats a man then I dont even care anymore.
And whats up with someone sherdog always getting triggered when someone posts a picture of a woman? This place is just so suspect sometimes...

Who wants to fight in a division where no one wants to defend the title

If thats a man then I dont even care anymore.
And whats up with someone sherdog always getting triggered when someone posts a picture of a woman? This place is just so suspect sometimes...
To be fair she looks like not a beautiful lady very much

Who wants to fight in a division where no one wants to defend the title
Tbf we've seen two "hype trains" derailed at FW, Pettis and Choi, since he last fought. He's a good fighter but it's hard not to move on as a viewer. Belts or no he hasn't made any move toward that top 10

He's got a fight booked in March against Arnold Allen.

Tough fight. Allen has looked good and has been putting in some serious training hours at tristar for a long time now.

Back