Where the hell's Mr. Finland?

Dude.. She won!? That's some affirmative action type shit, she's not aesthetically enjoyable

OMG, of all the racist shit. This makes me want to puke. People hate those different so easily behind their keyboards! You sound intimidated by beautiful ..whatever race that is...women. Insecurity is sad. Admit she's gorgeous or be labeled a bigot.

he's in Rovaniemi packing some toys for the next year.

OMG, of all the racist shit. This makes me want to puke. People hate those different so easily behind their keyboards! You sound intimidated by beautiful ..whatever race that is...women. Insecurity is sad. Admit she's gorgeous or be labeled a bigot.
She's a Purina model in Finland at best. Stateside, she wouldn't even sniff the alpo label unless I threw one at her. Which I wouldn't. For a bigot I'm quite the pacifist.

I have no idea why. Thanks? :icon_lol:
My name is Jake too so maybe. Its a white AF name but thank god I was born in the 80's before we started naming boys shit like Brayden, Kayleb and Jax. We're in good company in that sense.

My name is Jake too so maybe. Its a white AF name but thank god I was born in the 80's before we started naming boys shit like Brayden, Kayleb and Jax. We're in good company in that sense.

Jax is a real name? That is pretty awesome.

:icon_lol: Well, here's a worthless tidbit. My name is not Jake, nor Harris and 74 has nothing to do with my birthdate. Long story short, I used to go in chatrooms when I was like 13 in AOL back in 94 (do the math) and this was my screen name because I was pretending I was an adult. They thought I was the most illiterate immature douchebag alive. I had fun arguing shit I knew nothing about and then scrolling in the chat when I didn't like where discussions went.

Yeah, thanks SoA for that popular as fuck name right now..

Sons of anarchy boosted that names popularity for awhile. Girl I know named her firstborn Jax. Just seems shortsighted and now I roll my eyes in regards to a child and its not even his fault. Yet.

:icon_lol: Well, here's a worthless tidbit. My name is not Jake, nor Harris and 74 has nothing to do with my birthdate. Long story short, I used to go in chatrooms when I was like 13 in AOL back in 94 (do the math) and this was my screen name because I was pretending I was an adult. They thought I was the most illiterate immature douchebag alive. I had fun arguing shit I knew nothing about and then scrolling in the chat when I didn't like where discussions went.

Your names not even Jake....:(

I suppose next you'll tell me that Makwan isn't from Finland

Never watched SoA but its also an videogame character. Well I mean thats what I heared.. somewhere. When you are 6'7 ripped and bangin straight 10s all day you dont have time for silly things like that.

Dude she is not. I have no problem drifting to the dark side. But no!

I'm sure Artem gave him a few concussions in training.

Shut the fuck up cuck. Hes not saying there aren't beautiful African women. Hes saying he doesnt find this one beautiful. Which I agree with. Her nose throws everything off

You think ppl that don't agree with your tastes are racist? GTFO pussy

Back