International Where is the caravan?

Buzz off creep, I founded claims of racism should be dismissed as such.

You are a sheep like all the other liberals who have been crying racism against Trump but fail to provide any evidence. Creeps like you will be dismissed as such.

Please answer the question: What do you think he meant by stating that American men don't want these strong south american men here, but women especially don't because they want security?

Please answer the question: What do you think he meant by stating that American men don't want these strong south american men here, but women especially don't because they want security?

Like I said, creeps like you will be dismissed as such. I’m sure your ass will be back next time Trump says anything at all so you can get your daily dose of butthurt. Lol @ being you, imagine having nothing better to do than get pissed off about shot Trump says....Trump owns you. You should charge him rent for the space he takes up in your mind.

Don’t bother responding unless you want to pretend to get the last word in, I won’t reply to you anymore here.

Like I said, creeps like you will be dismissed as such. I’m sure your ass will be back next time Trump says anything at all so you can get your daily dose of butthurt. Lol @ being you, imagine having nothing better to do than get pissed off about shot Trump says....Trump owns you. You should charge him rent for the space he takes up in your mind.

Don’t bother responding unless you want to pretend to get the last word in, I won’t reply to you anymore here.

So, you're going to elect to run through your list of "ownin teh libz!!!1!1!!!!" phrasebook, and refuse to answer the question?

I apologize if this video has been posted before.

It goes to show how well-organized migration to America (the same can be said of the migration to Europe as well). NGO's providing transport, food, medicine, water so they will reach their destination.

INB4 Horowitz is this or that...

I don’t even get what TS thinks he’s perceiving. I just googled “caravan” and found well over a dozen articles from mainstream news outlets from the past 24 hours.

The President mentioned the invasion or caravan 45 times in the 3 weeks prior to the election. Since then he hasn’t mentioned it once. I wonder why? Only a true moron couldn’t see what Trump was doing. Politicizing a group of people feeing their country and using our military as his personal tool.

Jeez...

You're purposely trying to deflect from the criticism of Trump and Fox news(as always), scaring conservatives to vote in the mid terms by using the caravan as the biggest issue pre elections. This can't be denied because this is exactly what happened. It was a 24/7 talking point that they couldn't shut up about and now it's barely an issue anymore somehow.. You say that there are still articles on it each day but the Fox News channel which are watched by millions aren't really mentioning it anymore. I wonder why..

You're only bringing up the op's exaggeration in hopes of deflecting once again. I know it's very hard for you to admit bad things on your side but until you do, you're just a puppet. It will be very interesting to see how you respond to conservatives distancing themselves from Trump over the next few years.. Very fucking intetesting.

Yeah what happened to the invasion? Oh that is right the election is over.

No we seamlessly pivot from something the left/liberals are evil for when they do it to "Is normal / no biggie"

Back