International Where is the caravan?

Yeah, he just brought up how women "want security" and don't want those "strong men" here. Save the coy bullshit.

Seattle was probably the worst place for a basketball team.

you can get hepatitis B and C just walking around Seattle.

This is modern day America, if you don't already have at least 3 "heps", you're clearly a virgin. Rather die with hep than live in Oklahoma......

Nah, fake news, that’s a very well made photoshop using actors and ahhh cgi and stuffs. Notice how all the women and children were cgi´d out man open your eyes!

Seriously though one dude said American is racist against Hondurans and is nothing. I have one thing to ask that guy.....entonces por que cojone quieres entrar?

I watched it. It didnt really give me any reason to believe these people shouldnt be allowed to apply for asylum though.
What’s wrong with the asylum Mexico offered them?

Where-- imagine this-- Mexico, with its VAST economic resources-- has managed to convert a football stadium into a shelter and has co-ordinated 50 NGO's to give medical attention, food, and sanitation to these migrants.

Almost as if they were people...
What does this have to do with anything my little bleeding heart friend? Is Mexico going to take them then?

I don't give a shit about what some budget Estas Tonne from wrassholin thinks of Seattle, or Washington. That bum wouldn't even talk about Oklahoma, because what the fuck is there to even say about Oklahoma?

He literally used "We don't want them to get our women!" line of defense about people of another race than him.

Did he say “I don’t want peoplenof another race to get our women”???? No??? Could he have just been talking about illegal immigrants rather than race??? Sure....

Again, you have nothing. You don’t like Trump, cool. Looking for racism where there is none is stupid, people like you are the actual problem here.

I wish someone had told these putos to turn around back in Central America. It’s going to be a long walk back.

Pissing my pants over a slowly moving shambling mass of asylum seekers to own the libz

Did he say “I don’t want peoplenof another race to get our women”???? No??? Could he have just been talking about illegal immigrants rather than race??? Sure....

Again, you have nothing. You don’t like Trump, cool. Looking for racism where there is none is stupid, people like you are the actual problem here.

I know clearly, ineptly coded language when I hear it. You might be a coy dipshit, but not everyone is. Lackey types like you would play this semantics game in the 1950s the same exact way.

He made a point of talking about these strong brown men, and how American men don't want them here, but the women especially don't because they want security.

The fuck do you honestly think he meant by this?

I know clearly, ineptly coded language when I hear it. You might be a coy dipshit, but not everyone is. Lackey types like you would play this semantics game in the 1950s the same exact way.

He made a point of talking about these strong brown men, and how American men don't want them here, but the women especially don't because they want security.

You're a whore, and you have zero integrity when you defend racist shit like this.

Buzz off creep, I founded claims of racism should be dismissed as such.

You are a sheep like all the other liberals who have been crying racism against Trump but fail to provide any evidence. Creeps like you will be dismissed as such.

Back