Where does Khabib hasn't beat anyone come from?

Kabib lost to Tibau

Not true. But while we're discussing UFC loses. Conor lost to Nate, Ferguson lost to MJ, Eddie lost to Cerrone, RDA, Barboza and MJ have lost to multiple people. Funny enough the only fighter in this discussion that hasn't lost is Khabib. Imagine that.....

Not true. But while we're discussing UFC loses. Conor lost to Nate, Ferguson lost to MJ, Eddie lost to Cerrone, RDA, Barboza and MJ have lost to multiple people. Funny enough the only fighter in this discussion that hasn't lost is Khabib. Imagine that.....

Regardless Khabib csnt draw flies. He has no selling ability and does t out asses in the seats.

Khabib is the most hated fighter right now and all this is because of Conor fans.
they are talking shit like he doesnt deserve anything but Conor deserve everything.

Took me like 20 seconds to figure out the title's meaning.

Lmao do you know the origin of this giff? That's too funny lol. Also weirded out girl is hot af
I do. It was during an event at UMass titled The Triggering: Has Political Correctness Gone Too Far?

It's a combination of a relative lack of top 5 wins (or even top 10) relative to his overall number of fights, which his fans like to bring up in order to champion him for a title shot.

23-0 is obviously impressive, but it definitely has to be looked at in context. Most fighters with 23 wins fighting for a title have quite a few more top notches on his belt.

That's all.
I think so.

TS is right, Trujillo is a decent win, Healy was OK too - though he went on a huge slide right afterward.

Khabib has about 15 unknown wins, and several reasonable but not remarkable wins. He has one really good one. Saying he hasn't beaten anyone is incorrect, but being ranked #1 based on wins makes no sense.

I think he got a lot of mileage out of beating RDA right before RDA went on his excellent streak.

He's sweet, good fighter but there is no denying his resume is very thin on wins against quality opponents. RDA is really the only one. Those other guys are top 15 at best, more like top 20

Lmao do you know the origin of this giff? That's too funny lol. Also weirded out girl is hot af
Yeah, I like her.

The one on the right, the RIGHT!

Not the freaky chubba who's freaking out. I saw the big girl's Internet dating profile once, a guy on here linked it. She's studying anarcho-communism and seems like a complete mental, as well as being (to me at least) unattractive in every sense of the word. I think she just needs a hug, but I can't say Id be brave enough to give it to her.

Haters, please help explain this logic to me. Is it simply Conor fans saying this as they know once Khabib gets the belt Conor will never hold it? Or are today's fans really unable to perform such basic analytics to realize that's a completely false statement? For MMAs sake I pray its the former. Lets dig a little deeper.

Starting with Abel, though he's not a highly ranked fighter he's certainly no slouch. Was on a 5 fight winning streak when Khabib dismantled him and has only lost to Ferguson since, who people claim would also beat Khabib. Definitely a solid win.

Next we visit Healy. Currently we know he is no longer among the divisions elite but at the time he was essentially on a 7 fight win streak coming off a great performance against Jim Miller. Marijuana aside, at the time this fight took place it was a great win for Khabib. Healy was never the same after.

This leads us to RDA. People tend to try to discredit this win by saying RDA wasn't the same RDA as we have today. This simply isn't true. The turning point in RDA's career was when he gained and utilized good wrestling. This was first displayed in his fight with Bocek, a good year and a half before he fought Khabib RDA was on a nice 5 fight win streak at the time of his encounter with Khabib compared to his 3 fight streak when he took the belt. Khabib decimated him.

We wrap up with Horcher. There was nothing Khabib could do about this. He wanted to fight after 2 years off. Would everyone rather he continue to not fight and wait for Ferguson so everyone can continue to complain about his inactivity? Either way he finishes Horcher to claim his title shot. Cruz is out for 3 years wins one fight goes out for another 1 1/4 years, gets a title shot and everyone loves it. Cain is out for extended periods of time every other fight and has fought 4 different opponents in the last 6 years, gets a win over Browne of all people and everyone's ready for him to dethrone Stipe or at least fight one of his usual suspects once again to get a title shot. Double standards all around.

One jab at Conor fans before I go. Khabib and Conor have the same number of pro fights yet Khabib is 23-0 while Conor is 20-3. Heck Conor started his pro career 6 months earlier so he's not even more active historically speaking. They both fought many unlinkable fighters early in their careers which is expected, but at least Khabib didn't get kneebar'd by his.

Proceed to not read and complain below.
If you're somehow trying to compare his resume to Conor's that is stupid.

I'm the biggest Conor hater, and I will tell you that Conor's resume dwarfs Khabib's.

I do. It was during an event at UMass titled The Triggering: Has Political Correctness Gone Too Far?

Good god, an hour and a half lol. I'll definitely give it a watch some night though, looks interesting.

Yeah, I like her.

The one on the right, the RIGHT!

Not the freaky chubba who's freaking out. I saw the big girl's Internet dating profile once, a guy on here linked it. She's studying anarcho-communism and seems like a complete mental, as well as being (to me at least) unattractive in every sense of the word. I think she just needs a hug, but I can't say Id be brave enough to give it to her.

Holy fuck this whole post has me in fucking stitches lol. How the hell did her dating profile get tracked down lmao? I imagine the only hits that page gets is for the lulz

Holy fuck this whole post has me in fucking stitches lol. How the hell did her dating profile get tracked down lmao? I imagine the only hits that page gets is for the lulz
I wish I could remember the thread where it was linked so I could show you. It's unreal.

Lol inflate those wins. Ferguson is the rightful number one contender.

Unbelievable how delusional Khabib's fanbase is.

Ferguson has the better wins. Deal with it.

From my standpoint, it has nothing to do with McGregor and everything to do with him being the undisputed number one contender according to his deluded fans when there is a guy in the division who clearly deserves it over him

Probably comes from the fact that he has a shitty resume and you left out he was gifted a win vs Tibau

Well you listed 7 top LW's other than Khabib and Khabib has fought ONE of them while there fighting each other. Of course those guys have lost, there consistently fighting high ranked opponents. Funny that the only fighter in this discussion that isnt, is Khabib. Imagine that.......

Well you listed 7 top LW's other than Khabib and Khabib has fought ONE of them while there fighting each other. Of course those guys have lost, there consistently fighting high ranked opponents. Funny that the only fighter in this discussion that isnt, is Khabib. Imagine that.......

Khabib will soon fight for and take the belt. Not his fault everyone wants to duck him. After he wrecks Eddie he can defend against Ferguson if he gets by RDA which I don't think he will. Anyone else in the division needs at least one or two more wins before they go for the title.

I'm a huge Khabib fan, and he couldn't do much about Horcher, I agree. He also beat the RDA that was put in front of him, I agree with that part too.

But I'm sure he padded his record and fought cans in Russia and he hasn't beaten any of the top guys other than RDA. I put this down to injury. I can understand the arguments against Khabib.

There's not much difference between cans in Russia and cans in Ireland, or anywhere else. The only person anybody has heard of on Conor's pre-UFC resume was Duffy.... and Duffy beat him.

Aside from that, Khabib is 7-0 in the UFC and Conor is 8-1.

Interesting they have the same number of pro fights, and that Conor started his career first.

Good stats.

Back