Where does Khabib hasn't beat anyone come from?

Khabib will soon fight for and take the belt. Not his fault everyone wants to duck him. After he wrecks Eddie he can defend against Ferguson if he gets by RDA which I don't think he will. Anyone else in the division needs at least one or two more wins before they go for the title.

Cant duck someone whos hurt. Theres not one legitimate source that says ppl are ducking him. Its all based on what he says. Barboza called him out for 205, why hasnt he taken the fight? Oh yea, same reason Eddie holding out on fighting him. He wants a bigger fight

Cant duck someone whos hurt. Theres not one legitimate source that says ppl are ducking him. Its all based on what he says. Barboza called him out for 205, why hasnt he taken the fight? Oh yea, same reason Eddie holding out on fighting him. He wants a bigger fight
His fans seem to forget that he ducked fighting for over 2 years.

You're right that he claims everyone is ducking him, but amazingly, the only source of that is Kebab's Twitter.

Also amazingly, when a fighter has called him out, he completely ignores it while continuing to accuse everyone of ducking him.

I had to read the topic several times before I truly understood what TS meant. HASN'T BEATEN with using quotations would help a lot.

Grappling at the expense of striking. His striking is so bad that I believe Conor can KO him.

Where does all this hype for Barboza come from? He's a solid contender but loses every time he gets some momentum going. Ferguson is the only other LW that should even be considered for a title shot. He will get his shot at Khabib and get promptly mauled if he makes it past RDA. If RDA wins which is likely then Khabib can teach him how to grapple again. Or maybe RDA vs Barboza, doesn't really matter though. Khabib beats all comers.

If this is your argument, don't tell me Ferguson hasn't fought anyone either. Personally think he's more deserving than Khabib. Don't care if he looked bad against a scrappy but unknown replacement opponent that he finished in the second round.

Because it's pure fact???? He's beaten ONE GUY who has ever in his career been in the top ten of a division. ONE GUY in his whole 20 something fight career! If this were boxing people would be throwing out the term "padded record". Besides RDA, his road to a title shot has been littered with gimme fight after gimme fight. I'm not impressed. This is the LW division for goodness sakes! It is by far the most stacked division and when you're trying to reason that guys like Pat Healy are these eye-opening amazing wins you are grasping at straws to to find greatness when there is none.

also dont like the idea of holding up the title for ramadan ( no offence)

Khabib is great. If this was any other time in history, he'd be undefeated. But this is the period in our history, where God himself has decided to give MMA a try.

The reality is, Khabib can't take God's left hand. Nobody can. He dropped that brain-dead zombie tree times and I'm pretty sure he doesn't even have a consciousness to wake up from.

Probably comes from the fact that he has a shitty resume and you left out he was gifted a win vs Tibau

Ronny B, You're back! I had been wondering where you were. How does it feel now that we're living in a world where Alvarez is the clear #1 guy like we had both been arguing with the non-believers for years?

Regardless Khabib csnt draw flies. He has no selling ability and does t out asses in the seats.

Hey I could go to the local retirement home and fight 80 year olds and go 50-0

would that make me a better fighter than Conor.

I mean are you really that simple, its about competition fought. Ali lost a few fights, does that mean every boxer that has not lost yet is better than him because that seems to be the whole point of your retarded logic.

I mean are you really that simple, its about competition fought. Ali lost a few fights, does that mean every boxer that has not lost yet is better than him because that seems to be the whole point of your retarded logic.

When did I say any of that.

Sorry man, it quoted the wrong post.

It was in response the the idiot saying Khabib is the better fighter simply because he has not lost and the others have.

Quick question. If it's so easy to crush cans without losing then why did Eddie, RDA, Ferguson, Nate, MJ, Connie Mac, and Aldo all lose to them? The only person currently in the top 6 not named Khabib who hasn't is Barboza and he hasn't been on more than a 3 fight win steak since the beginning of 2012. Sure can crushing isn't the end all be all of MMA but to discredit an undefeated record entirely simply shows you don't understand or recognize the talent it takes to pull it off. MMA isn't boxing, there are too many ways to lose on any given day.

Yeah, I like her.

The one on the right, the RIGHT!

Not the freaky chubba who's freaking out. I saw the big girl's Internet dating profile once, a guy on here linked it. She's studying anarcho-communism and seems like a complete mental, as well as being (to me at least) unattractive in every sense of the word. I think she just needs a hug, but I can't say Id be brave enough to give it to her.
The fatty is famous on the internet now, known as Trigglypuff LOL

MMA has always been a 'what have you done for me lately' kind of sport unless we're talking cross-promotional achievements. Then guys can seemingly ride those wins to retirement banking off nostalgia.

Quick question. If it's so easy to crush cans without losing then why did Eddie, RDA, Ferguson, Nate, MJ, Connie Mac, and Aldo all lose to them? The only person currently in the top 6 not named Khabib who hasn't is Barboza and he hasn't been on more than a 3 fight win steak since the beginning of 2012. Sure can crushing isn't the end all be all of MMA but to discredit an undefeated record entirely simply shows you don't understand or recognize the talent it takes to pull it off. MMA isn't boxing, there are too many ways to lose on any given day.

Avoiding defeat early in your career and building an undefeated run against cans does not make you a great fighter. Beating quality opposition does.

Its always been this way, You are just trying to spin it to make your boy look better but sadly for you thats just not the way it works.

Khabib could go another 100-0 against cans and low ranked decent fighters, Conor could go 20-10 in his next 30 against top class fighters and he would still have the better resume and be classed a better fighter.

This is not just for Conor and khabib, this applies for all fighters and if it was not your boy invoved in this discussion and you were not being blinded by bias I would hope you would be inclined to agree.

Khabib may well go on to surpass Conor, but it will be by the fighters he beats, and not because he stayed undefeated against cans.

Back