Where does Darren Till go from here?

And by winning you mean losing ? 2 and 2 and his last 4 fights... While Darren is still undefeated.
Perry beating some bum on short notice time and Ellenberger isn't precisely the best run...

Your comparison is off wherever you see it.

and who has till beat? old washed up cerrone who fought too many times these past two years, who else? N O B O D Y.

Similar if you think cerrone is a shadow of his former self

he is, he's 34 years old lost 3 in a row, with two of those being wars, and prior to that had a string of wins against a bunch of other aging has beens

and who has till beat? old washed up cerrone who fought too many times these past two years, who else? N O B O D Y.
Till totally dismantled Cerrone in one round... He might not have many top fighters in his resume but that dude is legit. He would murked Perry, he's ranked about him and he's undefeated.

Case closed.

Well a few local orgs better stop paying me to match make for them, and a few fighters should stop paying me to manage and/or train them then. But then again, your opinion means nada to those who matter, so stop being triggered and emotional over my posts kiddo.. plus, looks like the two guys you wack off to lost over the weekend, so my "matches made", are highly realistic, but of course a casual sees it dif. Go protest over black lives or something dork, nor am I a homo, so def not your man.. next.

You try so hard yet you always fall so short.

Back