Where does Darren Till go from here?

Partly, I agree, but WB had two shots at the title and failed he really has no good highwr ranked options left. Except maybe Colby.

There are options. Till is too far down. He hasn't done nearly enough to earn a shot at WB. You might have a point if WB hadn't just beaten Mavidal and thoroughly. I was like a couple hundred feet from the ring and Masvidal got completely shut down.

And Perry was winning too. The ellen burger win is similar to tills cerrone win. Till has literally no good wins

Lmao... what? Ellenberger comparable to Cerrone? Come on. Ellenberger hasn't been relevant in 4 or 5 years.

Everyone expected Perry to face him, now obviously Tills not gonna fight a R1 and R2 runner from here....

So who should Till fight next? Give ur opinion
Well he could just fight Ponzi. And this perfectly set up Perry vs Lawler.

What makes you think so? Look at his striking, he has best stand-up in whole division. He was tapping black belts out in his days at Brazil. This guy drop out from school to make live as a fighter at age of 13, for fuck's sake. Make no mistake about it, Darren Till is the future.

Yes and look at Eric Silva. Till has beat nobody

Donald Cerrone? And he has been absolutely incredible in every UFC fight. Somehow whole division seems to be running from him. I would run too, if i have to face light heavyweight fighting at the welterweight.

Fuck it, they should still make the Perry fight.

It's not like rankings actually matter anymore, and I was to see a Perry loss that his fans can't just ignore.

Til vs Wonderboy
Ponz vs Condit/Magney winner
Perry vs Covington
RDA vs Usman
Lawler vs Max Griffin
Woodley vs RDA/Usman winner

<{cruzshake}>

You’d be a terrible match maker my man.

1rlHlYK.png

<{cruzshake}>

You’d be a terrible match maker my man.

1rlHlYK.png
Well a few local orgs better stop paying me to match make for them, and a few fighters should stop paying me to manage and/or train them then. But then again, your opinion means nada to those who matter, so stop being triggered and emotional over my posts kiddo.. plus, looks like the two guys you wack off to lost over the weekend, so my "matches made", are highly realistic, but of course a casual sees it dif. Go protest over black lives or something dork, nor am I a homo, so def not your man.. next.

Till x Colby or Thompson, i'd go with the first because i wanna see him starche Colby

Till is more overrated than Perry look who has beat
Maybe a year or 2 ago. Cerrone is on Ellen Burger level at this point

Either D1 wrestler is actually retarded or he's a stupid troll who believe he's funny, i can't believe the amount of shit this guy posts here

And Perry was winning too. The ellen burger win is similar to tills cerrone win. Till has literally no good wins
And by winning you mean losing ? 2 and 2 and his last 4 fights... While Darren is still undefeated.
Perry beating some bum on short notice time and Ellenberger isn't precisely the best run...

Your comparison is off wherever you see it.

Till x Colby or Thompson, i'd go with the first because i wanna see him starche Colby

Either D1 wrestler is actually retarded or he's a stupid troll who believe he's funny, i can't believe the amount of shit this guy posts here

Well yeah the guy posted that he was an Asian mafia member that had gotten out with millions in Mayberry a long time ago. LMAO

Back