Where are all the GSP fans?

For anyone who hasn't been in here from 06-2013, let me tell you, if you think us Conor fans are bad, Ha. We had nothing on GSP fans. They were so annoying, they made you hate GSP even if you liked him. And they outnumbered the haters or even reasonable people. I figured they would find their way back here, but I'm not seeing it. I'm seeing a lot of people criticizing him, and saying he'll lose. If you were one of those die hards and you're still a Sherdogger, what happened? Did you grow out of him?

The fact you dont see them running rampant creating shitty delusionnal threads proves you wrong. GSP fans are nothing like Conor's legion of morons of a fanbase. Most GSP fans sees his next fight as very dangerous. I personally give him 50/50 chance of winning.

The fact you dont see them running rampant creating shitty delusionnal threads proves you wrong. GSP fans are nothing like Conor's legion of morons of a fanbase. Most GSP fans sees his next fight as very dangerous. I personally give him 50/50 chance of winning.

It's almost like GSP fans are rational human beings...

Huge GSP fan, in fact I only purchase his fights. It will be challenging for him, but I certainly hope he comes out with the win, and everyone leaves healthy.

Fuckinaye - the mods were nearly all GSP fanbois back then too

I got banned once for asking the question 'could Phil Nurse' palms have been loaded with Vaseline?' - which seemed a reasonable question considering his actions.

Yup. thank you. And that sucks you got banned but that sounds about right. I don't know why people in here are lying for his fans.

For anyone who hasn't been in here from 06-2013, let me tell you, if you think us Conor fans are bad, Ha. We had nothing on GSP fans. They were so annoying, they made you hate GSP even if you liked him. And they outnumbered the haters or even reasonable people. I figured they would find their way back here, but I'm not seeing it. I'm seeing a lot of people criticizing him, and saying he'll lose. If you were one of those die hards and you're still a Sherdogger, what happened? Did you grow out of him?

I am a die hard GSP fan and I've been shit-posting my ass of about him like a mad man since his announced return.

Not sure where the rest of us are?

Well, I haven't had much to do since the decline of BJ, Silva and Hendricks. GSP is the last GOAT standing.

not even close McChicken fans are fuckin retarded and casuals dumbasses

nq8iz-576x1024.png

Lol GSP fans were some of the most respectful, knowledgeable about the sport, and defended their arguments with facts, fight records, and accomplishments instead of weird shit like Twitter followers or PPV sales (even though GSP was one of the best sellers of his era).

They were under constant attack from tards acting like a low finish rate and a boring style (that wasn't actually boring at all) excluded him from being a GOAT yet they consistently kept their cool. I don't recall a single obsessed, illogical, attention whore GSP fan equivalent to people like PositiveBalance-BJ, CeasarBr-Shogun, NotoriousMillions and a ton other-Conor, Goober Taylor-Sylvia, BonesJones-Anderson/Jones.

GSP was a class act and so were his fans.

I got banned by PositiveBalance because I liked GSP more than Penn even though I was a Penn fan as well but stupid PositiveBalance was an idiot. Someone did a lot of drugs to ever make that dumbass a mod.
yeah this guy was an incredible POS he prolly s**** a lot of dicks to get a MOD

Huge fan right here. Think Bisping will be a tough fight. But always supporting my guy. Just glad he is coming back for one last run.

GSP was actually good and defended against all comers unlike Conman not to mention his fans are normals instead of "head clean off" adolescents.

I'm a GSP fan and don't remember it ever being as bad as Mcnugget fans make it now...but it's a different time with social media. And GSP was a much better fighter than Conor, but Conor is an infinitely better marketer than GSP.

As for the Ping fight, hoping for history but expecting a loss.

Huge GSP fan here but I still wish he would have stayed retired. Coming out of retirement older and fatter is not my idea of a good time but I'll be pulling for him against Bisping for sure.

Are you talking GSP fans or nuthuggers?

Same goes for Conor.. don't mind his fans, but have no time for the blind faithful.

I am fan of GSP, think he is a great fighter.. but he doesn't walk on water, nor is he bigger than the sport.. no fighter is.. no promoter is...

Yea, that's the thing, I've been a GSP fan for a long ass time but I think GSP would have been better served just staying retired. Think about it, he had a 25-2 career, avenged both losses, and retired as champion. You can't improve on that Georges. It really makes me wonder after 4 years out why he would choose to do this. He has always been very calculated with his career.

Back