Where are all the GSP fans?

For anyone who hasn't been in here from 06-2013, let me tell you, if you think us Conor fans are bad, Ha. We had nothing on GSP fans. They were so annoying, they made you hate GSP even if you liked him. And they outnumbered the haters or even reasonable people. I figured they would find their way back here, but I'm not seeing it. I'm seeing a lot of people criticizing him, and saying he'll lose. If you were one of those die hards and you're still a Sherdogger, what happened? Did you grow out of him?
LOL

If you think gsp fans were worse then Conor fans you must be a BJ Penn fan. Gsp fans were rarely brought up as one of the worst back in the day

This has nothing to do with GSP as it does to the fact that this is more like a high school forum then an MMA forum nowadays. There are more threads about some girl taking a shit, or wearing a skirt where you can almost see her panties then any real MMA discussion. That is only topped off with Conor taking a shit threads. I think any real MMA discussion is done else where nowadays.
It's literally always been like that

I will be buying my first PPV in years to watch the return of GS-motherfucking-P. Can't wait.

Oh, and by the way, you are delusional as fuck if you think GSP fans are anything like Connor fans.

Last edited:
After years of getting teased with a return, it happening too late and to a bad champ in the wrong class made it less of a thing for GSP fans.

We never left but why are you acting like GSP's fanbase on here was anywhere near as retarded as Anderson Silva's?

His fans are nowhere to be found and his fight is just over a month away. Most of them just jumped on the bandwagon and the majority were just casual fans it seems. Abandoned as soon as Weidman beat him twice.
Silva lost me as a fan quicker than his erection. Dick pills.. smh

I buried all the real gsp fans since 2010, now we have nothing left but some phony punk bitchfans.

They were no match for TheRassler.

Been a fan for many years, recently joined sherdog more for entertainment than mma discussion. I was surprised there are actually some people on here who have a lot of knowledge and are good posters. Then there are those others, a lot of them. I guess that is where the entertainment comes in.

I am a big GSP fan win or lose. The guy has made the walk against all the best his division had to offer and always came across as a respectable guy.

So I am right here TS. Along with a lot of other GSP fans in this thread. Difference is that we don't feel the need to pollute this site constantly with declarations of love like some other fans.

All the people saying he will lose and chirping him are jealous Conor fans.

We never left but why are you acting like GSP's fanbase on here was anywhere near as retarded as Anderson Silva's?

That's crazy. It's hard to explain just how bad GSP fans were. You would get reported just for critique.

It was easy being a GSP fan because he hardly lost, and if he did he destroyed whoever beat him in the rematch.

The first time I bet against him was against Hendricks so at the time at least I was an honest fan. I didn't think he'd beat Anderson either.

peace

Silva lost me as a fan quicker than his erection. Dick pills.. smh
Sherdog ruined him for me. Fanbase was too ridiculous but then he started doing shit in the cage that I particularly wasn't a fan of and his shitty fans probably just amplified it.

I liked him in PRIDE and loved when he crushed Franklin because I thought people were quick to dismiss him when the initial fight was announced.

Ah well, I regret nothing!

For anyone who hasn't been in here from 06-2013, let me tell you, if you think us Conor fans are bad, Ha. We had nothing on GSP fans. They were so annoying, they made you hate GSP even if you liked him. And they outnumbered the haters or even reasonable people. I figured they would find their way back here, but I'm not seeing it. I'm seeing a lot of people criticizing him, and saying he'll lose. If you were one of those die hards and you're still a Sherdogger, what happened? Did you grow out of him?
no fans are worse than mcnugget fanboys

That's crazy. It's hard to explain just how bad GSP fans were. You would get reported just for critique.
I got banned by PositiveBalance because I liked GSP more than Penn even though I was a Penn fan as well but stupid PositiveBalance was an idiot. Someone did a lot of drugs to ever make that dumbass a mod.

Back