When you realized You weren't young anymore.

I farted last week and ended up shitting my pants. I'm not sure if it's from aging, but I will be more cautious next time I let one rip.

That happened to me in my early 20s. Sharts don't give a fuck about age and come for you when they please.

Drinking heavily requires two days of recovery instead of a mountain of food and water before bed.

I started learning machining when I was 21 from a bunch of old, grumpy dudes. Now I’m the guy in his 40s in charge of everything and complaining how lazy and stupid kids are now.

33, got my hair, still get carded and still act like 20 something year old. Forever young!!!

Don't worry , the wheels are getting ready to fall off.

It ain't a coincidence that 33 = decent amount of pro athletes & 38 = damn that dudes old , crazy that he can still perform .

I've seen 16 year olds with grey hair.

I started finding errant greys in high school , now at 37 I'm about 70 /30 grey/brown with my temples all grey.

Anyone 30 or under taking about being " old " needs to shut the fuck up. You can't start complaining until you've legitimately started the noticeable physical decline ie about 35 imo.

" oh my gerd , I'm 23 and realized its been 5 whole years since I was in high school.....I'm sooooo old "

Gtfoh with that . Chime in when you've got a kid in high school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry , the wheels are getting ready to fall off.

It ain't a coincidence that 33 = decent amount of pro athletes & 38 = damn that dudes old , crazy that he can still perform .
Shut your mouth. I get old when I say I get old.

When I had kids of my own 6 years ago and seeing them go through the same shit that I used to in school. Its not fun knowing that you a replacable, the only thing I am needed for now is making sure that they safely get to adulthood before I checkout.

I realized I was old when I tore my acl mowing the lawn.

http://www.realclearscience.com/jou...s_is_when_athletes_hit_their_peak_109280.html

Sorry bro , hate to break it to you , but the Dale Boca of tomorrow is a incrementally worse than the Dale Boca of today. Doesn't mean you gotta give up , but face it man , the withering process has begun.

I'm a few years older than you btw .

XgMxw.gif

I started finding errant greys in high school , now at 37 I'm about 70 /30 grey/brown with my temples all grey.

Anyone 30 or under taking about being " old " needs to shut the fuck up. You can't start complaining until you've legitimately started the noticeable physical decline ie about 35 imo.

" oh my gerd , I'm 23 and realized its been 5 whole years since I was in high school.....I'm sooooo old "

Gtfoh with that . Chime in when you've got a kid in high school.

I don't know what sorcery I performed, but I managed to hold off the grey until about 40. Now my beard is going like crazy. Still very little grey on top. Weird. I did go mostly bald, though. I like shaving my head, so no worries.

I don't know what sorcery I performed, but I managed to hold off the grey until about 40. Now my beard is going like crazy. Still very little grey on top. Weird. I did go mostly bald, though. I like shaving my head, so no worries.

Ive got a lot of premature greyers on my mom's side. Her and both of her sisters were pretty silver by 40. I'm lucky in that mine is still Stalin'esq in its thickness , though I expect that to start going any day now. My dad was thick up until about 40.

I tried to skate again after 10 years, got on the skate board and tried to do some easy tricks that I used to do like nothing back in the day, fuuuuck I suck so bad now lol.
My brain says go but my body say fuck no, I did hit the floor a few times and my knees hurt like a mother fucker the next day but I'm not giving up easily it gives me a peace of mind when I skate so I'm going to slowly getting back into it.
I'm 39 by the way

When I'm dressed well, have money, kill it on the dance floor at a club and get no love from the ladies. That's when I realize 33 is not the new 25

Back