When you realized You weren't young anymore.

33, got my hair, still get carded and still act like 20 something year old. Forever young!!!

Physically? I notice I need longer and longer recovery time after workouts. I can't do back to back intense gym sessions within 24 hours anymore. After leg day, I need 3 days for the soreness to completely go away. You start noticing your face and neck wrinkles are more apparent, and grey hair isn't a rare occurrence anymore.

I haven't even hit 30 yet, and that was only comparing my current self to when I was 21.

When the hot 20something gal behind the counter smiled at me, was super friendly during our interaction, then said "Thank you Sir"

To paraphrase Homer Simpson, "For once someone calls me sir, without adding "you're making a scene""

I smiled and laughed on the outside but on the inside I was all

<34>

When you notice more and more people calling you "sir" I don't know if it's about being "young" maybe i'm just paranoid but when people call me sir i feel older.

but really you're only as old/young as you feel and I haven't felt "young" since my early 20s that's when i stopped partying and doing other "young" things. Also i'm 30 and right when I hit 30 I started noticing grey hairs on the side of my head and they are getting more and more grey so there's another big sign that lets you know the clock is ticking.

When I recently started karate again and found out most of the teenagers in the class were younger than the amount of time off I'd taken.

No, but she’s given me the green light.
I even discovered that her father is an active poster here on the forum. What do you reckon? Show mercy or sweep the leg?
This is sticky-level thread material right here. Imagine the likes, bro!

When I saw some hot 18 year and realized my daughter is only 4 years younger than her.

I farted last week and ended up shitting my pants. I'm not sure if it's from aging, but I will be more cautious next time I let one rip.

The moment I left Uni and started paying proper bills tbh.

I also realized I was old when 18 year old were born in 1999.

Similar.

When I realized that the 20-something hot chicks in TV and the movies were born in the 1990s.

I'm 41 and deep down I know I'm not exactly young anymore but I haven't fully realized it yet.

I saw a grey hair a few weeks ago legit-freaked me out haha. I haven't seen one since, but i know they're looming. Oh well.

I can't lose sleep anymore. Anything less than 8 hours (even 7-and-a-half) and I feel dead. :(

I first felt old when I went into a SherDog thread about feeling old and realized I was about 10 years older than most of the people talking about feeling old.

I farted last week and ended up shitting my pants. I'm not sure if it's from aging, but I will be more cautious next time I let one rip.

That's started happening to me at the ripe old age of 32 as well. Seems like every fart needs to be carefully thought out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back