When you don't have the heart to tell them the truth

I can't wait to tell my daughters the truth about men in brute force plain language. They'll be some weird ladies perhaps, but they'll never be booty calls.

Men only value you based on looks and your vagina.

Last edited:
So this girl is young, like 20, and she's got a semi cute face but she's pretty chubby.

I was talking to her and she mentioned that she turned down a date from this guy because she wants someone much hotter. Now I've seen the guy that she turned down, and he's on her level if not above. So I was curious to hear what league she thought she was in.

I asked her what made her think that she could get such a hot guy? And she said, "well i did it before"

So I probed a bit there, and basically they're was a really hot guy she met in college. They had sex late one night, then a few sporadic times after that. Always late at night. And she was annoyed that they never even had a break up conversation. One day he was just dating someone else and then he graduated and moved away.

I just remember feeling so sorry for this girl. In her head she thought she had a legit relationship with this guy, when in reality he just used her as his booty call. And the fact that he only did it a few times tells me that she was his absolute last resort. When all his other girls were busy, he knows at 3am he can always bust a nut in this fatty.

I didn't have the heart to tell her the truth. She would just argue with me anyway. She's going to have to figure out that shit on her own.

Have you ever had a situation where you didn't have the heart to tell someone the truth?
You were asked if this "chubby girl" has big or small tits. Few posters need to know, myself included.

I feel like if I was TS I would have spit in her face from laughing so hard

Every single girl that isn't an absolute ogre just assumes that the world OWES them a 10/10 jacked man that pulls in a quarter million monthly and will spend it all on her. I mean for fucks sake, she has a VAGINA. This is the life SHE NEEDS.

As #3 on the P4P GOAT Manlet Brotherhood list at 5'9" and a half, I've gotten that a lot on first dates. "Normally l go for taller guys..." then they usually follow-up with a "but you were really funny" or something along those lines. I've bitten my tongue a fair share when confronted by that line coming from some under 5'3" Topeka 7s. But if I was really into the woman, I just brushed it off.

holy shit, I needed that laugh today. Luckily I never have to worry about hearing that phrase, but if I was shorter and a girl opened up with that line I would flip the fucking table.

like that is so fucking rude. How could you even still be in to the chic at that point?

Im going to meet up with a chic off of tinder and open with "normally I dont date clinically obese sluts from online aps, but I was bored today"

Last edited:
To the OP, it sounds like she was trying to tell you she was with late night hook ups if you were to call her late.

And she was available.

Smash it and report back.

Ding Ding. The only one who correctly read the subtext.

It was all window dressing to let you know that you can smash.

giphy.gif

Men only value you based on looks and your vagina.

Years from now, you're likely just going to be an "I fucked her" blurp in a conversation he has while drunk. Just so you know that going in...

I feel like if I was TS I would have spit in her face from laughing so hard

Every single girl that isn't an absolute ogre just assumes that the world OWES them a 10/10 jacked man that pulls in a quarter million monthly and will spend it all on her. I mean for fucks sake, she has a VAGINA. This is the life SHE NEEDS.

holy shit, I needed that laugh today. Luckily I never have to worry about hearing that phrase, but if I was shorter and a girl opened up with that line I would flip the fucking table.

like that is so fucking rude. How could you even still be in to the chic at that point?

Im going to meet up with a chic off of tinder and open with "normally I dont date clinically obese sluts from online aps, but I was bored today"
It is crazy sometimes talking to girls and hearing their laundry list of wants. So you're short and fat, but he has to be tall and ripped and make good money and get along with your friends, and put up with your shit. Do you think you have the world's last vagina?

Slow your roll and pick ONE of those.

It's easy, you just start your sentence with "NO OFFENSE, but", (then insert offending statement)

E.g. - NO OFFENSE, but you're one fat and ugly cunt. I'm pretty sure no one would want a relationship with you.

So this girl is young, like 20, and she's got a semi cute face but she's pretty chubby.

I was talking to her and she mentioned that she turned down a date from this guy because she wants someone much hotter. Now I've seen the guy that she turned down, and he's on her level if not above. So I was curious to hear what league she thought she was in.

I asked her what made her think that she could get such a hot guy? And she said, "well i did it before"

So I probed a bit there, and basically they're was a really hot guy she met in college. They had sex late one night, then a few sporadic times after that. Always late at night. And she was annoyed that they never even had a break up conversation. One day he was just dating someone else and then he graduated and moved away.

I just remember feeling so sorry for this girl. In her head she thought she had a legit relationship with this guy, when in reality he just used her as his booty call. And the fact that he only did it a few times tells me that she was his absolute last resort. When all his other girls were busy, he knows at 3am he can always bust a nut in this fatty.

I didn't have the heart to tell her the truth. She would just argue with me anyway. She's going to have to figure out that shit on her own.

Have you ever had a situation where you didn't have the heart to tell someone the truth?

Why didn’t you fuck her yourself?

Women overrate their looks far more often than men.

If they can paint their face and look like a 8 or 9 for a couple hours every Friday night that's what they think they are.

Then they try to land guys on that level and it's an endless cycle of brief hook ups. They're left wondering why all these guys are jerks. They're not jerks, she's just batting out of her league.

My wife: "Did I pressure you to propose to me?"

Me: "No"

respek to all the 3 AM whales out there

Oh I just tell them. People need to hear the truth. Especially women who think a guy fucking them makes them attractive. We'll fuck anything if it's been a long enough drought.

It is crazy sometimes talking to girls and hearing their laundry list of wants. So you're short and fat, but he has to be tall and ripped and make good money and get along with your friends, and put up with your shit. Do you think you have the world's last vagina?

Slow your roll and pick ONE of those.

You got dudes in here chit chatting about if the story is true or not like it fucking matters, meanwhile gold belts are dropping 24K karat gold over and over like a rap video

orig

Lol damn. Yeaaaaa, sounds quite a bit like my friend
I know he's straight, but he's just terrible at reading girls and situations. And he gets easily jealous and frustrated when the attention isn't on him.

When we go out and we're talking to girls, his go-to move is to try and make fun of me, or the other guys to make himself look funny.
It ALWAYS backfires, but he never learns. He's just herding girls to us, because he makes himself look like a weirdo.

He's had a few situations where all he had to do was ask for the number and he would've gotten it, and he instead just says something weird, or points out someone having a bald spot, or something else inane, anddd the conversation is killed
Just cant teach some things
<36>
The jealousy and insecurity you brought up is a huge part as well. That shit is about the ugliest thing a man can do to drive away the opposite sex.

I was talking to her and she mentioned that she turned down a date from this guy because she wants someone much hotter. Now I've seen the guy that she turned down, and he's on her level if not above.
TS is the guy she rejected.

need-a-man-thats-62-no-kids-good-job-car-28598737.png

The replies remind me of this, it's true though some woman are barely hanging on to guys way above their league, typically when that happens all the way around, the woman leaves the guy.

Well, women are fucking stupid and that’s why there is a gender pay gap. I mean, the gap is due to discrimination, but the discrimination is due to them being fucking retards who think their shit doesn’t stink.

Back