When you don't have the heart to tell them the truth

A few weeks ago I was walking outside with my 2 year old son. When we came across a half eaten dead rabbit, he turned to me, put his finger to his mouth and said "shhhht the rabbit is sleeping". I didn't had in me to tell him the truth. I doubt he would've understood anyway.

Don't bother (at least, I don't)

If they're too dumb to realize the truth on their own, they're too dumb to believe you if you break it to them.

You were asked if this "chubby girl" has big or small tits. Few posters need to know, myself included.

I already answered this. They looked like C-cups to me.

Why didn’t you fuck her yourself?
I'm married to someone much more attractive than her, so it wasn't even a temptation.

That would be like buying taco Bell when you have a steak waiting for you at home.

Give this man an award. Youd have a position in my global regime. Well if she is pretty keep her dna and have her become part of your harem.

giphy.gif

Only above average IQ hotties for me thanks, no room for dumb bimbo's with double digit IQ's in my harem. Gotta think of the genepool and repopulate this god forsaken world with smart people.

A few weeks ago I was walking outside with my 2 year old son. When we came across a half eaten dead rabbit, he turned to me, put his finger to his mouth and said "shhhht the rabbit is sleeping". I didn't had in me to tell him the truth. I doubt he would've understood anyway.

Heh, I straight up tell them it's dead. If they ask about it then it's a chance to discuss death.

I can't wait to tell my daughters the truth about men in brute force plain language. They'll be some weird ladies perhaps, but they'll never be booty calls.
I'll straight up tell her/them, that if you want to slut it up, then good guys won't want to marry you. They'll have sex with you and throw you away like a piece of kleenex, they'll be nice to you to your face but behind you're back they'll call you a whore if you give it up to them. They won't take you seriously as anything but a one night stand. I'd explain that just as women are wired to see cowardly men as disgusting sexually, men are wired to be disgusted by promiscuous women as a wife, it's intuitive.

I'd say I wouldn't have married a woman like that, I'll say that regardless of what she does I'll love her, but that if she makes bad choices the only men who will want to marry her will likely be desparate losers with no self respect and future. I'd say stuff like that and more,I haven't really thought about it yet tbh, I'm back in school for a new degree, kids are a ways off still. I'll definitely have more to say than that.

Basically imo it's best to tell them the brutal truth and let the water fall where it may, society literally conditions girls to be sluts now, no matter what the father does she can still go down the wrong road... it's sad but cie la vie.

Social media has made women delusional.
Its not just social media as the phenomena existed before social media.

I recall taking my CFO to Toronto and a bar. He was an ex jock guy and still in pretty good shape and with a confident game with the ladies. In Alberta he had a ton of success being very playfully aggressive with the women he would hit on.

I warned him that in Toronto, because the guys out numbered the gals probably 10-1 in the bars the gals had a lot of attitude and a girl was a 6 acted like an angry 9. He saw that first hand on our first night out when he was not even planning to hit on a gal but was just trying to be playful. She shut him down with such attitude telling him to not 'talk to her unless she invited it'. He never wanted to go to Toronto again, lol. In Alberta a 7 acts like a 7 and most appreciate attention as the guy to gal ratio's most night out are pretty even.

When it comes to social media and dating App's gals are being hit on by hundreds of men to every one they respond to so you can see how that can lead to an inflated self worth.

She'll eventually settle into her league. I see it all the time at the gym I go to, bunch of middle aged single mothers with bad tramp stamps and other cheesy tattoos you can tell they got on some "wild weekend". You can tell a majority of them were probably decent at one point but kept holding out for "something better" which pretty much resulted in an obnoxious kid they have to raise on their own. Then they hit their 30's and the alarms start going off, now they are in the gym trying to get in some level of shape to attract someone that'll put up with them and their horrible kid(s). Lo and behold a number of them do find someone, it seems like every month at least one of them comes in with an engagement ring.

So in short TS, don't say anything. Nature and time will eventually get the message across to them.

Time for people to be honest with themselves here. Men are just as bad as women at this. Probably worse, because we are far more likely to lower our standards, often substantially, just so we can stick our dick in something on a given night.

The only reason that girl was fucking that 'hot dude' was because he had tried, and failed, to get something better.

People should be overachievers instead of settling down.

Problem is a lot of these people are entitled and think they deserve someone attractive because they want one. TS friend sounds delusional though.

Back