When will james Vick earn your hespect?

Never. Who the fuck gets KO'd by Beneil Dariush? <36>

When he shuts his mouth about fighters that are far better than him that are "ducking him". Dude thinks he deserves a top 5 fight

Duffy is legit AF, and not only did he beat him, but he best him on the feet. That was eye opening to me and a far cry from getting trounced by Benny. Keep in mind Duffy turned Poirier in to a panic wrestler and was really stealing the momentum in that fight when it ended.
A Poirier who was nowhere near as good as he currently is.

A Poirier who was nowhere near as good as he currently is.
Ehhhh....I'm not so sure about that. Beating shell Pettis or other guys with poor boxing means nothing. He has always matched up poorly with good boxers, from KZ, to Conor and MJ. Duffy had some TERRIFIC boxing, maybe the technically best in the UFC, but Vick beat him on the feet.

So annoyed with his constant whining on mma shows. Liked him until I heard him speak on mma hour
It's not just what he's saying, but how he's saying it. He seems like he might very well be retarded. He's a skilled fighter though, his legitimacy shouldn't be in question.

I hespect him already. Decisively beating Gaethje would be huge though.

Lost one fight to dariush a few years ago, has won 4 in a row and beat some decent guys. He's legit.
He has my hespect. Him and Krause are two of my favorite fighters. If he runs through gaethje he should have everyone's hespect.

i think he'll beat justin, idk. justin has lost to eddie and poirer, both have more power on the feet than vick.

Never, he's been with Team Irvin for far too long to remove that stigma.

When he stops representing a rapist and apologizes for representing a rapist for years.

Didn't he white-knight Ronda on Twitter during the entire Mayweather/Pacquiao fight? If so, never.

Loved seeing him get lit up by Beneil Dariush. I hope and expect Gaethje to rebound from his back to back losses by knocking his lanky ass out as well.

Back