When will james Vick earn your hespect?

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Lost one fight to dariush a few years ago, has won 4 in a row and beat some decent guys. He's legit.

As soon as he develops better coordination that doesn't resemble a baby giraffe and beats some top guys.

if he destroys gaethje

i would really like to see him against nate... probably never

I'm backin Vick so...

When he gets knocked out by Gaethje... and takes the loss like a man

Duffy is legit AF, and not only did he beat him, but he best him on the feet. That was eye opening to me and a far cry from getting trounced by Benny. Keep in mind Duffy turned Poirier in to a panic wrestler and was really stealing the momentum in that fight when it ended.

Last edited:
When he fights at his natural weight.

i hespect the shit out of vick. they should just pass up a contender and give vick a big fight to punish all these guys for duckin a guy with the biggest win streak at LW aside from khabib

So annoyed with his constant whining on mma shows. Liked him until I heard him speak on mma hour

when he stops fighting at LW at fucking 6'3, dude looks fucking massive against everyone.

Duffy is legit AF, and not only did he beat him, but he best him on the feet. That was eye opening to me and a far cry from getting trounced by Benny. Keep in mind Duffy turned Poirier in to a panic wrestler and was really stealing the momentum in that fight when it ended.
imo, the main reason he was able to beat duffy was his size advantage.

duffy could hardly fucking reach him with any punches, also an early stoppage.

idc i'm salty.

Back