When was the last time you saw a flyweight sized male in real life?

UFC flyweights range from 5'2 (Hector Sandoval) to 5'10 (Ulka Sasaki). Only 2 of the current 29 are below 5'4 (Sandoval & Mighty Mouse).
Jared Brooks is 5'3". Considering the UFC exaggerates fighters' heights, a lot of the 5'4"-5'5" guys are probably below that height as well.

f2q4io.jpg

circusrenz02.jpg

3 years ago. It was a special act

i watched willy wonka a few days ago. i swear one of the oompa loompas looks just like trius

Do you not have any Mexican immigrants where you live? A lot of them are shorter than Mighty Mouse and barely taller than my (4'10) mom.

They come out on St Patrick's Day - a lot of bars dress them up as leprechauns

Jared Brooks is 5'3". Considering the UFC exaggerates fighters' heights, a lot of the 5'4"-5'5" guys are probably below that height as well.
Jared Brooks isn't in the UFC though.

EDIT: NM he's been signed he just hasin't made his debut yet.

Brandon Moreno and Tim Elliott are 5' 7" you see plenty of men that are that height, if you ever leave your parents basement.

Every day when I go out or go to work.

Must be nice to hide inside your house all day, afraid to go out and be around other people. I don't like being around people other but there's shit to do.
What? I flew 4 times a week for 6 months. Don't recall ever seeing 5'1 125 adult men anywhere. Where do you? In horse stables ?

Probably depends where you live but I live in SoCal so there's Mexicans and Asians everywhere who are routinely FLW sized so I see dozens every day.

TS probably lives in Minnesota or some shit

Troll thread. On a cruise ship right now with plenty that could make Flyweight.

A flyweight doesn't mean a guy who walks at around 125 lbs, dumbass.

I'm 6'7", thinking about cutting down to FLW. Thoughts?

Brandon Moreno and Tim Elliott are 5' 7" you see plenty of men that are that height, if you ever leave your parents basement.
Yeah MM said he could cut down to 115, so he's kind of another level of small compared to most UFC flyweights.

IMG_4615.JPG

Saw one at target 2 days ago, only remember because he was with a really hot girl who was a few inches taller than him

Can't even judge

@AngryManlet should drop in this thread

What? I flew 4 times a week for 6 months. Don't recall ever seeing 5'1 125 adult men anywhere. Where do you? In horse stables ?

There isn't one 5'1 fighter on the roster and none with a walkaround weight of 125.

Back