When was the last time you saw a flyweight sized male in real life?

Go to local meth-hole. Bunch of 125'ers, they can Even lift Washing machines

I don't think there was a male under 5'4 in high school. I'm racking my brain trying to remember.

I saw several hispanic males that size at the park about 2 hours ago.

I see guys that size when I am at work. I spend a lot of time calling on supermarket chains so I may meet 200+ people on any given day. I usually see a couple of guys who are 5'5 or less daily.

About 2 years ago I was 6'2" and walking around at about 130-135 pounds depending on if I took a shit or not that day, and how big my lunch was.

I guess that would put members flyweight if i dehydrated enough.

I seen some short guys like that, I used to have a friend who was very short.

I'll tell you a funny story though.. when I was 19 I was involved in a student exchange program and 4 people was staying with me, 2 from Canada and 1 from Germany and 1 from Thailand.. obviously I was thinking the Thai guy will be short and when they arrived the Thai guy was 6'3'' and 234 Ibs, haha that taught me to never just assume!! bigger than all of us there.

I don't think they exist. I'm not sure how the UFC has a division full of them.

Are they kids with beards glued on? Are they robots? Is it CGI? I can't figure this one out.

<{MindBrown}>
you dont go out in public much do you?

you dont go out in public much do you?
I'm not including the elderly, because obviously they get a hunch back and lose inches as they age but still, haven't seen a guy under 5'4 outside of dwarves. I'll admit, I have seen a couple of dwarves in my time.

Saw one in the mall today. He was more like Cotton from King of the Hills - with shins blown off rather than like MM or manlets. Manlets are rare where I live, probably in hiding and for good reasons too. :D

There's probably more of them around than us normal people realise, we just don't always notice them because we aren't always staring at the ground.

I'm not including the elderly, because obviously they get a hunch back and lose inches as they age but still, haven't seen a guy under 5'4 outside of dwarves. I'll admit, I have seen a couple of dwarves in my time.
you must live a really secluded life if you never see people under 5'4

it's like spotting a unicorn or leprechaun.

Lol I know I look like a toothpick but it is a motherfucker to stop a wrist this skinny from getting up under your chin for a choke!

Instead of fighting the hands, I could just grip your wrist firmly and your bones would shatter.

you must live a really secluded life if you never see people under 5'4
Nope. Maybe it's because I come from Australia. They just don't exist. It's strange, because a 5'4 guy would likely be 4 foot something in HS, and I don't think I've ever seen 4 foot tall high schoolers walking around.

Nope. Maybe it's because I come from Australia. They just don't exist. It's strange, because a 5'4 guy would likely be 4 foot something in HS, and I don't think I've ever seen 4 foot tall high schoolers walking around.
Australians arent exactly known as being giants, so I think you are just making shit up buddeh

I saw a whole lot of them when I lived in Japan.

Lmao! You sound just like my friends :D

I am your friend.

cd0474d891fc7d8bd5076766accd8a23.gif

Back