When was the greatest time of your life?

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There is a common cliche that
"high school is the best time of your life!"

I assume that this is an old cliché from when people used to go to high school, graduate, get a job right out of h.s. that pays well enough to afford a mortgage and feed a family and retire. If this is the case, of course h.s. is your best time, you work for the rest of your life and have a family right after that.

Today, h.s. kids are filled with angst and awkwardness.

Others commonly say:
"College is the best time of your life"

That I can see, but for me college was like 5 years of purgatory.

Perhaps a little after college graduation was high up there for me, less pressure, old enough to be self-assured, young enough to be care-free. Wasn't as broke, and I traveled a lot and had fun.

The thought of "peaking" this early in life (high school or college) sounds a bit crappy if you think about it. I'd like to think my best days are still ahead of me.

What time period was the best time of your life?

There were a few years in my twenties where I was working a great job that I loved, living with a hot girl who loved sex, and generally having an amazing time, all the time.

Those were great years.

Financially now but sexually/party I was killing it from 22 until 26

There were a few years in my twenties where I was working a great job that I loved, living with a hot girl who loved sex, and generally having an amazing time, all the time.

Those were great years.

Financially now but sexually/party I was killing it from 22 until 26

I'm gonna assume it's early-mid 20's for most folks. Unless you become some Tony Stark-like playboy who makes money in your 30s or 40s and live a sweet bachelor lifelife of leisure.

Mid twenties. Worked swing shift in Vegas and partied everynight. Every. Fucking. Night.

Possibly when i was under 10 yrs old.[born in 1959]
No pressures, no fears, surrounded by my family, lots of fun each day with all the other kids of my age that lived down the street.
Just about every house had kids and we'd all meet up each day and just wander around the streets. Sometimes we'd go scrumping for apples or to Woolies and shoplift.
Go to the pictures every Saturday morning which cost about 5 cents!!!
Started becoming aware of music. My older brothers had lots of 45s. There were singles from the Beatles, Stones, Traffic, Small Faces, and many other bands of that time.
Even remember playing doctors and nurses with a girl called Karen who lived a few doors down from us!
Everything was positive and fun.

There have been a few other times where everything was really great as well, highlights in my life. Particular women from relationships, falling in love, that type of thing.
All so long ago. Seems like it wasn't me but someone else now, time just shoots by so fucking fast when you get old.

2013 was pretty awesome. before everyone started getting all PC

I loved 2013 as well! I just got accepted into grad school and left a shitty job. Sometimes a year is good simply because the previous one was so crappy. Also, my metabolism started finally slowing down just enough that I could finally put on muscle that year, good time.

I agree with you on the sjw thing, thats a whole 'nother topic though.

I loved 2013 as well! I just got accepted into grad school and left a shitty job. Sometimes a year is good simply because the previous one was so crappy. Also, my metabolism started finally slowing down just enough that I could finally put on muscle that year, good time.

I agree with you on the sjw thing, thats a whole 'nother topic though.
Ive noticed that every 3 years for me are pretty awesome. I had a good 2010, 2013, and 2016. hopefully 2019 will do me well

When I was 19/20 some of my friends rented a house together. Their neighbours were students, mostly lads.
Whenever my friends threw a house party, they would supply the beers and the neighbours would get their girl student friends to attend.
Worked out well.

Early 20s maybe.
Mid 20s weren't that bad either.

I'm pretty sure men peak around that age.

As long as I'm still breathing, every day is the best day of my life.

Early 20s maybe.
Mid 20s weren't that bad either.

I'm pretty sure men peak around that age.

No.

I REFUSE to believe my most enjoyable days are behind me!
<{cruzshake}>

All kidding aside though, there is a certain happiness I have now starting a family... I'm not saying it's any better than the type everyone's talking about (partying and being care-free) but I'm also not saying it's any worse... Just... a different kind if enjoyment.

i don't remember much and I dont like to think about the past.

As long as I'm still breathing, every day is the best day of my life.

One of those sayings that sound good on paper but impractical in practice. I appreciate every day but some days are shit.

Probably 99-2002/2003, so late teens early twenties.

Going to college, turned 21, internet was new and cool, I was in probably my best shape.

Those were some fun times.

Also, I'm still a Napster subscriber from its earliest days.

Right now. I'm in my late 20's, good looking, childless, and single with multiple fwb's. I own my own successful business that's still growing and I get to enjoy a lot of the perks of arrested development. I sent my lady friend out my hotel Saturday morning and injected mariwuanas, popped valium, drank wine and ate two orders of French toast while I binge watched old cartoons, talked shit with my friends via text, and ignored attempts at communication from women. Then I slept. After I woke up I hit the iron and after another delicious meal I got about 3 hours of work in which I enjoy a lot. Then I spent the evening on a bar/club crawl with new people and finally met back up with my lady friend. I wake and baked today then after sitting through a meeting for about 3 hours I baked again and stuffed my face. Going to watch youtube/patreon videos and then go to the strip club when dark hits. I love these days.The goal is yacht money in about 6 years. Riding bikes and playing video games and shit was fun but this more so.

Back