When was the greatest time of your life?

Right now (30). Wasn't a happy person before this age, but now i'm having more sex than I ever used to (which was none at all) and I feel like my life is finally starting. It's hard tho because I feel like I have to cram in everything I missed out in my 20s. But barring some unforseen tragedy, I think it can only go up from here

I think a lot of dudes in their teens and early 20s get depressed when they can't get laid, not realizing their best times are ahead of them.

And don't think of it as "cramming" you have your entire life above you (or until you get married), guys don't depreciate as long as you stay in good shape and don't start dressing like a geezer.

the year was 1984, a new smash movie hit "breakin 2, electric boogaloo" was taking the world by storm, every street corner and stoop had all us crazy kids practicing break dancing moves for our big shot to be featured for a small length of time on soul train, it was magic
i sometimes find myself doing the cabbage in my sleep, and then i have to remind myself that my street dancing days are over

Last edited:
I believe that the best time of my life was when I was in the womb I didn't have to do anything I didn't have to feed myself or even get dressed the only risk's were if my mother got an abortion or punched in the stomach. Thats why in the womb was the best.

I believe that the best time of my life was when I was in the womb I didn't have to do anything I didn't have to feed myself or even get dressed the only risk's were if my mother got an abortion or punched in the stomach. Thats why in the womb was the best.

You value security over freedom.

I think a lot of dudes in their teens and early 20s get depressed when they can't get laid, not realizing their best times are ahead of them.

And don't think of it as "cramming" you have your entire life above you (or until you get married), guys don't depreciate as long as you stay in good shape and don't start dressing like a geezer.

I still feel like I only have a few years left to bang as many 22 year olds as I can before it becomes creepy

Mid 30s were great. No money but living overseas and travelling a lot. Comfortably married but no kids yet

Man, I really hope you were joking here.

If not, you need to give yourself a punch in the balls.

I’m 52 and This is the best decade for me. Close to retirement, still happily married, healthy, my son is doing well. Loving every minute of my 50’s!

Back