when u have a bad day just watch this

How pathetic do you have to be for a video of someone else dealing with failure and defeat to cheer you up?

Like someone posted earlier, they mentioned the word 'bully'

Nonsense. Joanna did the same thing with Karolina and Claudia; 'you don't have the mentality of a Champion' 'never be a Champion while I'm here' etc. Rose didn't take any heed of it, mentioned her family's history of mental health issues and it turned into 'Joanna is mocking Rose/mental health'

I could understand if someone who never watched or listened to all that and then saw the fight, they might take some sort of pleasure out of Joanna eating crow. But seeing as nobody mentioned this about Joanna in her past fights and this place is teeming full of HARDCORE FANS, it is a bit odd taking pleasure in it.

Nah, I'm a good person who doesn't gain out of others' misery. Try and catch up to me

Ikr. I can't stand Chuck, but watching him get KO'd doesn't make my day better. That's actually kind of disturbing lol. But JJ is still kinda recent so I guess it's ok.

When I am having a bad day I like to watch videos like these. Faith restored.

I hoped for Cro Cop and Pat Barry singing video when I clicked. or something like that.

This is creepy.

its kinda sad ppl find happiness in loss. im happy for rose and that was amazing but to revel in someones defeat. ugh thats an ugly side of mma. haters are distubed individuals.

why? it would just get worse.. that's a true champion right there, different from some UFC champions of today like T Wood, Conor, GSP (Bisping previously) who are just interested in money fights

JJ is someone to respect above anything and she's taking that back in the rematch

images

Talk shit, get hit. Fall over. Get up. Get hit. Fall over.

Back