when u have a bad day just watch this

why? it would just get worse.. that's a true champion right there, different from some UFC champions of today like T Wood, Conor, GSP (Bisping previously) who are just interested in money fights

JJ is someone to respect above anything and she's taking that back in the rematch

images

Its up there with rousey/holm because she can't accept rose was better and she tapped.

why? it would just get worse.. that's a true champion right there, different from some UFC champions of today like T Wood, Conor, GSP (Bisping previously) who are just interested in money fights

JJ is someone to respect above anything and she's taking that back in the rematch

images

It's easy not to be clamoring for a money fight when there are no money fights available. Lol. No one cares about that division, it has no stars. Nor does the division above it.

a boy beat joanna, what's the big deal?

Not sad at all. I thought DC’s was pretty rough considering the circumstances, but that? Nah brah. She talked Shit and got what was coming to her. Now, she is still talking shit.

ill never understand those type of people who get some weird joy outta seeing other people fall. It's just some unbelievable fuck shit. Im not even a JJ fan but damn. hateful bitchmade people i swear..

<bball1>

It would feel even better with a clip of her most arrogant moments before.

Boogeywomaaan is comiiiiing

Not bad... not bad.... but this one's better

Her time is over.

Bullies who get bullied in front of the entire school and all that.

WARose!

lol wtf...

is she going to be sad in that video? oh poor girl..

that happens almost in every fight, you know?

Not even a Joanna fan but you people are weird.

Maybe even borderline mentally ill.

<{clintugh}>

It's satisfying because of the colossal amount of shit she talked in the build up. Plus I instantly root against anyone who instigates getting physical at weigh ins.

JJ has been fun to watch for a few years now.

Rose went from being fun to a miserable little boy.

How pathetic do you have to be for a video of someone else dealing with failure and defeat to cheer you up?

Back